overall
RATINGS: 92   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.35/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A full hop regiment attributes to a fresh citrus aroma and earthy flavor all balanced by lightly toasted malts. Not long ago, workers would be called to their union mandated beer breaks with the pull of the chain activated steam whistle. Beer bucket boys would hustle cold brew out to the workers before they returned to the production line. Our Pull Chain Pail Ale is a tribute to the working men and women who built this great city. Back to work!

osb33 (16) - Milwaukee, USA - MAY 19, 2009
Overall a damn good beer. Satisfied my thirst. Nice color and a taste that is hard to describe (at least for me it is). I am proud that this is brewed in my home town.

raginghophead (12) - USA - MAR 22, 2009
My favorite beer at the Alehouse. Rich malts, chewy texture, chololate overtones. A great hearty brew.

mkebeerparty (10) - , USA - JUL 21, 2008
One of favorite beers from the Milwaukee Brewing Company. On tap at the Milwaukee Ale House ($2.50 imperial pints at happy hour - 4-7pm weeknights!) Brewed at the facility just a few blocks away on South Second Street, so you know its always fresh in Milwaukee. Has a citrus (possibly lemon) aroma, with real strong flavors - it has a real bite to it.