RATINGS: 803   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

lah0116 (2) - - JUL 11, 2015 does not count
This is not a beer where one needs to develop a taste. It is a very good basic American Lager.

beer_rookie (706) - Arkansas, USA - JUL 1, 2015
Pours a very clear straw color. I have perhaps a two finger head. Doesn’t last long. Leaves thin film of head. Some lacing on the glass.

Aroma is slightly dirty. Smells of lightly roasted malt and grains. There’s also some wet cardboard.

Taste is pretty neutral. It’s sweet. It’s well carbonated. The grain really comes out in this. The sweetness and carbonation and the grain is really odd. There’s some hop bitterness at the end.

Mouthfeel is quite watery. It’s smooth. It’s pretty clean to the palate. It’s very drinkable.

Overall, it’s pretty good. I do take exception with the low ABV, I think it should be a little higher than this. It’s not as tasty as Budweiser, or Coors. But it is quite good. I’d certainly buy it again.

tillmac62 (767) - Gaffney, South Carolina, USA - JUN 5, 2015
Pretty good for a cheap beer. Not as smooth as MGD or Bud - this one tends to be a bit coarse.. You get what you pay for after all.

eddyod (1) - - APR 16, 2015 does not count
Milwaukee’s Best, f*ck the rest. repeat as necessary. a straight ahead american brew. none of this trendy craft beer rubbish. Aroma, who cares! and tell me someone actually knows the difference between taste and palate, please spare me your pretensions.

PhatCatt (87) - Michigan, USA - APR 4, 2015
UPDATED: SEP 30, 2015 Minimal foam, sweet corn, barley and malts. Overall, pretty good (but definetely not GREAT) and drinkable.

kerenmk (5358) - Tel Aviv, ISRAEL - MAR 30, 2015
Can sample at a tasting at troubles’s place. Thanks troubles. Clear light gold with a white head. A little corny and paper aroma, sweet, papery and cooked vegetables taste. Fizzy, light-bodied, sweetish and a little corny finish.

goozen (4178) - Leiden, NETHERLANDS - MAR 27, 2015
Can 0,35ltr: Clear golden colored brew with an very mediocre taste. Its a decent thirstquencher, give me an regular Miller/

DSG (15403) - Tel Aviv, ISRAEL - MAR 18, 2015
Can sample at a tasting at troubles’s place. Thanks troubles. Clear golden with a white head. Grainy aroma, kinda corny. Sweetish corny flavor, rather bland. Light-bodied. Could be worse.

TATE (407) - Lubec, Maine, USA - MAR 15, 2015
Can. Pours a pale yellow with quickly dissipating white head. Minimal aroma, a bit of corn. Thin and watery. A bit of bite up front from the carbonation. Seems even lighter than Miller Lite. Too carbonated. This was my beer of choice 25 years ago. I think that was mostly due to the price point. Now I find it barely resembles beer. It’s not offensive though and I will try and enjoy the 24 can that a friend gave me as a joke.

maxwelldeux (4433) - Snohomish, Washington, USA - FEB 8, 2015
The best thing I can say is that this is now knocked off my list. It has little taste or flavor, which is nice sometimes when you don’t want to taste or think while you drink.