RATINGS: 801   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

MetalNHopHead (2182) - Lincoln, Nebraska, USA - DEC 27, 2013
Deductive reasoning tells me this is piss rather than beer. Looks like piss, smells like piss, tastes like piss. Of course, I’m just guessing on the last one. For all I know, this might taste worse than piss.

1.1
Headbanger (4021) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - NOV 25, 2013
12oz bottle (old notes)-Pours yellow with a decent head. Aroma of corn and grains. Taste of the same. This light bodied brew is not as bad as other pale lagers in the price category.

Brouwerij (959) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - NOV 17, 2013
Can. Pours clear straw gold with quickly settling head. Thin lace. Aroma is corn, very sweet, stale, hint of bitter, cracker malt. Flavor is corn, sugar, with a mild malt, very sweet finish. Soft carbonation, light body, and syrupy texture. A poor macro lager.

unclemattie (4406) - Georgia, USA - NOV 13, 2013
12oz can. Found it in the 99¢ ice bin @ Olde Crabapple Bottle Shoppe. Pours fizzy yellow, tall white foam. Aroma of sweet adjuncts & noble hops. Pale grains flavor. Tastes light an American Lager. (3879)

BeerKurve (520) - - NOV 7, 2013
Very Pale Yellow color with a high amount of carbonation and a foamy head; No lacing. Smell is cereal grains, pale malts, grassiness and cooked corn with the taste pretty much the same but with a more pronounced barley taste. Body is light but heavily carbonation. For adjunct lager, it’s not bad.

Valfar (79) - San Miguel, EL SALVADOR - OCT 27, 2013
All the aspects of this beer are quite good. It has a medium body with a decent blond color, fuzz and foam. Its taste is quite bitter and malty and its aroma is a bit soft but noticeable.

Alextricity (509) - Michigan, USA - OCT 5, 2013
Jul0113 on the bottom of the 24oz can. Bought for like... I don’t remember. $1.50? Appearance: --Skipping. I tend to just drink these adjunct lagers out of the can.-- Smell: Corn sweetness. Malt. It just smells like an ordinary 5% adjunct lager... well, I shouldn’t say that. Some have a metallic note or something like that... this is without that, fortunately. Taste/feel: I think I should be bitch slapped. I don’t hate this beer. I really don’t. At all. As a matter of fact, I *gulp*... enjoy it? A pleasant carbonation, goes down smooth, sweet (but not overly so), and there’s no funky metallic "off" bitterness on the finish. And that’s my honest review. Every now and then I want a cheap drink without having to make a drive to the craft store for warm and more expensive beer. This was one of those times. I’m surprised that this only has a 48 rating ... that’s considerably lower than a number of other adjunct lagers I’ve had that I thought were far less drinkable. Considering the price and fact that there’s nothing that makes me cringe about this beer, I’d certainly have it again.

Theis (15151) - Frederiksberg, DENMARK - SEP 4, 2013
Can at Yespr’s - Thanks. Clear golden - white head. Mild malty, cardboard, corn, thin, grainy, light light light fruity notes inthe background.

anders37 (26987) - Malmö, SWEDEN - SEP 2, 2013
Can @ yespr. Pours a clear very pale yellow color with a white head. Has a fruity grainy aroma. Fruity weak malty grainy flavor. Has a fruity grainy finish.

jwp216 (2) - Texas, USA - AUG 23, 2013 does not count
I have to say that this is a OK cheap beer i have always know it as the Milwaukee’s Beast but after trying it for the first time it is not to bad i was realy schocked on how good it was for what it was not to bad. i would buy this beer to supply a large party or if on a tight budget this is a good beer for the price