RATINGS: 886   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

0.6
djbuddha (90) - Many, Louisiana, USA - MAR 29, 2002
I’ve had worse, but not much worse. Even Natural Light is better.

0.9
zborgerd (187) - Illinois, USA - MAR 25, 2002
This is another one of those high school/college frat beers. It’s nasty stuff. It’s bitter and watered down. I’ve never liked it and once was enough to tell me to never drink it again.

ultralite3399 (18) - USA - MAR 24, 2002
well............girls like it alot.

0.8
Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Is that the best you got Milwaukee? Another pathetic Miller brew.

0.7
olympian (107) - USA - MAR 18, 2002
I struggled through a 12 pack of this once before it finally hit me what it tasted like: A half-and-half mixture of cheap beer and apple juice! Bleeech!

0.7
OldJack99 (114) - USA - MAR 14, 2002
I’ll go ahead and call this the worst beer I’ve ever had. I got a 12 pack of it for $4.99. I got friends in Oklahoma that are cheap rednecks but cool guys, they drink this shit all the time LOL. Bud even some of them hate it, LOL, and they think Miller Lite is good beer, LOL, so if you’ve even used to bud light this is a shock. Tastes like the can, has a hoppy/shitty taste on its way down, just terrible. Only way I’d do it is to slam it when it’s free or something.

WillyTheFrog99 (31) - Durham, New Hampshire, USA - MAR 13, 2002
Better than Keystone Ice, as far as frat beer goes, but basically pisswater. I’m sorry to anyone living in Milwaukee if that’s their best shot.

CrotchMonkey99 (40) - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 6, 2002
this beer is not good...its cheap as they say...but its cheap for a reason i guess

mightymaxx99 (5) - USA - MAR 5, 2002 does not count
The ’Beast’ will chew you up and spit you out....nasty

0.8
craybigkid99 (27) - Oregon, USA - MAR 5, 2002
The can looks kinda cool I suppose. Somebody kill this ’beast’. Icktar.