RATINGS: 886   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

0.7
estoppel (1028) - Buffalo, New York, USA - MAR 4, 2002
UPDATED: NOV 7, 2003 The description says that this product 'features premium taste, but not at a premium price.' It's all about understanding the macrobrew definition of 'premium.' After all, if 'premium' meant 'good,' it would say 'features good taste, but not at a good price,' which obviously isn't the intent here. Substitute 'bad' for 'premium,' and you get 'features bad taste, but not at a bad price,' which seems to be the actual intent. You can probably figure out the macrobrew definition of 'best' from this example.

1.2
I.C.suds (189) - Da U.P. eh?, Michigan, USA - MAR 3, 2002
This is miller high life at a chaeper price! Honest. Take some to the sauna and you’ll see.

bighair (51) - Hamilton, Ohio, USA - MAR 3, 2002
the best way to gain 7 pounds in one night.

CIVICRACER99 (15) - USA - MAR 2, 2002
This is a beer to try to set a record for most beers bonged at a time in the frat house

0.6
Primobang (18) - New Hampshire, USA - MAR 1, 2002
This is the worst beer I’ve had and I am in college so I’ve had alot of crappy beer

0.7
muzzlehatch (4951) - Beloit, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 1, 2002
There are many, many beers vying for the ’least character’ and ’most unmemorable’ awards in the Ratebeer hall of fame. I nominate this sterling candidate, which I often find waiting for me when I visit my parents back in southern Wisconsin. 5.99 a case? Heaven to the cheap, ’of-the-people’ Republican.

Drinkingdan (375) - East Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 27, 2002
Man, what a shit ass beer!

albert007 (415) - Penobsquis, New Brunswick, CANADA - FEB 26, 2002
Heh heh. It was said before, but I’ll say it again...If this is Milwaukee’s best, I’d hate to taste their worst. But then again, I have tasted Old Milwaukee....

thejman454 (56) - cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 26, 2002
Tastes like every single other American standard.

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 24, 2002
Drink this shit and you’ll find out why it’s called ’the Beast’.