RATINGS: 885   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
alexsdad06 (9726) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 15, 2011
12 oz. can. This was my dad’s beer of choice because it was cheaper than Hudepohl at the time. Pours a clear light golden color with a medium sized white head. The aroma and flavor consisted of sweet corn and a touch of apple juice. Slight metallic notes as well. I can’t spin this any other way; it’s not very good. I guess there are some out there that are worse though.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
arminjewell (9426) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - SEP 7, 2010
Pours golden with white head, aroma is some corn, pils malt, and some weird soapy chemical adjuncts. Taste is corn up front, leading into some hay and cereal, finishing chemical and not pleasant. Their best beer however. Beware the Beast.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
mabel (8652) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 31, 2007
[787-20071028] 473mL. Yeast and hay fields stacked with wet week-old corn. Clear, yellow light brown body with a medium-lasting foamy white head. Corn and hay yeast flavour. Light body is a little effervescent. What IS Milwaukee’s best anyway?

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
blipp (8616) - La Mesa, California, USA - FEB 3, 2010
Can. Clear pale yellow. Frat house basement aroma. The flavor is not entirely offensive, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t slam tons of Beast in my college days. It is what it is..................

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
b3shine (8459) - Indiana, USA - JUL 14, 2012
Can to pint. Looks thin. Smells and tastes cheap and skunky with a below average mouthfeel. Not good. At all.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
SudsMcDuff (8226) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - NOV 14, 2006
This beer is made for back country folks who have to stock up on beer and they only have pennies to spare on the luxuries, so be a poor bastard and drink this cheap crap.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
drowland (7917) - Georgia, USA - JUL 12, 2010
Can. Pours fizzy clear yellow (go figure) with virtually no head. Pukey acidic fuses, adjuncts, pale malts - the usual lineup. Unless you absolutely can’t afford anything else... skip it. BEAST!

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
BMan1113VR (7917) - Los Angeles, California, USA - FEB 8, 2009
From a 32oz "Crusher" can that one f my roomates didn’t want to finish. Should I blame them? No. Clear yellow, no head or lacing. Citrus, urine, and soda. Like a bad 100*F Mexican Fiesta in the sun. Boiled corn water too. Taste is watery with chlorine and adjuncts. I could make a tea of corn and hops with more flavor than this. Fizzy, light, and dry.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
jredmond (7900) - New York, New York, USA - MAR 22, 2008
UPDATED: AUG 11, 2012 12 oz cans. This tasted extremely similar to the Best Light version. The alcohol is virtually the same as well. I guess theres no point in getting the regular over the light. Awful and offensive.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
PorterPounder (7676) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - OCT 19, 2002
I’ve had worse; especailly considering I paid the same for a six that I usually pay for a pint at the pub. However, I’m afraid the remaining 5 will darken the back of my fridge for quite awhile though. Aroma - almost non-existent - but beats skunky. Head - foamy white and quickly diminshing with no lace. Flavor - while almost non-exisistent - is smooth throughout. Worth the 50 cents a can I paid for it!