RATINGS: 801   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

PorterPounder (8226) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - OCT 19, 2002
I've had worse; especailly considering I paid the same for a six that I usually pay for a pint at the pub. However, I'm afraid the remaining 5 will darken the back of my fridge for quite awhile though. Aroma - almost non-existent - but beats skunky. Head - foamy white and quickly diminshing with no lace. Flavor - while almost non-exisistent - is smooth throughout. Worth the 50 cents a can I paid for it!

FROTHINGSLOSH (8069) - GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 21, 2009
Sampled from a 16 oz can this beer poured a bright yellow color with a huge yellow-white head. The aroma was dryish, tangy industrial lager. The flavor was dryish and tangy with notes of cardboard. The finish was short and dry. Overcarbonated. Bland.

0.7
BMan1113VR (7930) - Los Angeles, California, USA - FEB 8, 2009
From a 32oz "Crusher" can that one f my roomates didn’t want to finish. Should I blame them? No. Clear yellow, no head or lacing. Citrus, urine, and soda. Like a bad 100*F Mexican Fiesta in the sun. Boiled corn water too. Taste is watery with chlorine and adjuncts. I could make a tea of corn and hops with more flavor than this. Fizzy, light, and dry.

Ernest (7790) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - AUG 1, 2002
Head is initially small, frothy, white, mostly diminishing. Body is clear light yellow. Aroma is trace malt (cereal), trace hops (herbs), with a light note of DMS. Flavor is lightly sweet, lightly bitter. Finish is lightly bitter. Light body, watery texture, fizzy carbonation. Yes, yes, it's bad, but mainly because it's so bland rather than smelling or tasting awful...there are other examples out there worse than this.

Ughsmash (7508) - Pewaukee, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 25, 2008
Tallboy. Poured clear, bright golden with a short-lived cap of white head. The aroma picked up sweeter pale malts with corn and lesser (but still present) lighter fruits.. gotta say that it wasn’t offensive at least. The flavor found sweet pale malts and corn with hay-like light bitterness surrounding.. little rough on the back with a combination of dryness and prickly alcohol/carbonation notes.. short corny finish. Light-bodied with spritzy, rough carbonation.. quite dry.. beastly.

Radek Kliber (7470) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - DEC 22, 2001
Dull , anoying aftertaste and aroma gives me unhappy toughts . Yet if you limit u self to 1 can you shall survive.

0.8
HogTownHarry (7064) - Toronto (Harbourfront), Ontario, CANADA - SEP 4, 2005
Can (473ml). "33% MORE than regular 355ml" - who can resist? Poured very pale flat-looking gold with a big fizzy white fast-sinking head. Smelled like corn, sweetener and ass. Tasted like sweetened composted ass malt. Watery: how did I like it? As if you had to ass ....

ClarkVV (6839) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 10, 2002
There is a three way tie between this, genny cream ale and natty ice for the worst beer in the world in my book. After saying that. ive drank so much of this beer its ridiculous. gotta love fraternities. An awful skunky piss taste, with metallic notes, and a horrible horrible cereal alcohol syruppy taste that wont leave you for a couple days.

mansquito (6795) - Nueva York, New York, USA - DEC 20, 2006
Drank it out of the can. This may very well be one of the worst beers that I have ever poured down my throat. It tastes like sweat... yeah like sweat. I had about 4 beers in my before I tried this rubbish and it still tasted like I was licking the armpit of some sweaty guy at the gym. Horrible! I am almost ready to say that I would rather have Natural Light over this simply because the taste might be somewhat less offensive. If God is on my side, I will never drink this beer again. Zero redeeming qualities. (Have you figured out I hate this beer yet?)

1.3
Patrickctenchi (6691) - Cox’s Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - MAY 6, 2014
Can: Clear gold with a whipped, tall white head. Strange, sweetly metallic/cereal malt aroma. Taste is soft...barley, water.... I expected this to be much worse....It’s not good, but not horrendous. Just a watery, honey malt...a little too sweet. Alarming that this is what they term their "Premium" offering.