RATINGS: 849   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

blutt59 (6564) - Dallas, Texas, USA - AUG 4, 2010
can, golden yellow with strong head foam, aroma is sweaty, swarthy grain, flavor is more grainy corn and sweet

ben4321 (6510) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - MAR 5, 2009
Overall Impression: Ummmmmmmmm, if you can afford to, avoid...seriously awful, but hey, it’s cheap!

mansquito (6438) - Nueva York, New York, USA - DEC 20, 2006
Drank it out of the can. This may very well be one of the worst beers that I have ever poured down my throat. It tastes like sweat... yeah like sweat. I had about 4 beers in my before I tried this rubbish and it still tasted like I was licking the armpit of some sweaty guy at the gym. Horrible! I am almost ready to say that I would rather have Natural Light over this simply because the taste might be somewhat less offensive. If God is on my side, I will never drink this beer again. Zero redeeming qualities. (Have you figured out I hate this beer yet?)

0.9
obguthr (6358) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - MAR 16, 2007
Cheap, bland, some flavor. Unremarkable and bad, but maybe not as bad as its reputation.

Cletus (6355) - Connecticut, USA - MAY 28, 2011
Can carefully decanted into a beer glass while sitting on a nice deck overlooking the Long Island Sound on a nice sunny day as the speedboats and sailboats go by. Pours gold with a billowy white head that dissipates as the beer sits. Smells of apples, corn. some residual perfumy skunky dry notes. Tastes of apples and creamed corn with a light grainy finish. Quaffable for a cheap macro.

1.4
reebtogi (6277) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 10, 2006
What the commercial description says, except for the premium taste part. I would not recommend this beer.

luttonm (6276) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JAN 19, 2014
24oz can in Seattle. Sweet pale lager. Smooth, creamy. Pale yellow with mild white head. Grape, grain, apple juice. Not the worst, but not very crisp or refreshing.

riversideAK (6261) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - APR 1, 2007
Corn sweetness aroma. Golden appearance. Flavor is grain sweetness and a little crisp, but I think due more so to the extreme carbonation than any hops to speak of. It does the job. It is made for college kids and should be used for drinking games such as beer pong and quarters.

TheBeerGod (6224) - Newport News, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2002
Water with a tablespoon of beer per can.

1.2
JPDIPSO (6223) - Wauwatosa, USA - DEC 30, 2003
Can. Yellow straw color with a fisy bubbly white head. Damn these american standards make you work to find something. Dusty light malt aroma. Light brown sugar and slight mild grain flavor.