RATINGS: 803   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

adambomb (16) - USA - JUN 20, 2003
I got my start drinking beer from the "beast" Thank god I grew up. Horrible all the way around... and I don't care how cheap it is.

brucebeacher (16) - Ontario, CANADA - JUN 27, 2004
Piss water for sure. If this is the best I would hate to taste the worst. I would not even drink it for free.

1.1
redwitching99 (15) - st. augustine, Florida, USA - MAY 7, 2000
this is my mom's favorite 'affordable' beer...so i end up drinking it sometimes...if you drink it really cold really fast it's not so bad...

CIVICRACER99 (15) - USA - MAR 2, 2002
This is a beer to try to set a record for most beers bonged at a time in the frat house

oldstyle (15) - USA - MAY 6, 2008
Pisswater pure pisswater.

bigbrew99 (14) - USA - DEC 3, 2002
piece of shit beer, but man cheap is good when it comes to american standards

0.6
Lumberjack99 (14) - Arizona, USA - NOV 24, 2002
I have the distinction of once killing a party with this stuff. I was sent to get more beer. Being young and naive as I was at the time, I saw that the Beast was dirt cheap and bought it, thinking that we could get twice the beer for the money. Big mistake! Needless to say, the party broke up. Really vile stuff. Bad taste, bad aftertaste. The absolute bottom of the barrel.

0.6
hieronim (14) - Schenectady, New York, USA - DEC 7, 2002
i gave it a 2/20. I gave bud 1/20. this gets a 2 only because it goes down a bit easier.

ChinaCat99 (14) - Michigan, USA - FEB 15, 2001
Let me say one thing, if an asshole tastes like shit, then I don't know how to describe something that tastes worse than shit, so I'll just call it 'the Beast'. Cereal grain beers suck!

BrooklynWallis (14) - Cols., Ohio, USA - JUL 15, 2004
Despite folks constantly debasing it, I don’t find "The Beast" to be that bad. Decent head, more flavor than one might expect with one caveat: I’ll only drink it in a tall glass, never from the can.