RATINGS: 849   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

1.4
Interurbaner (10) - SE Michigan, Michigan, USA - MAR 14, 2014
Attention Beer Snobs, this beer is not for you, do not bother to buy it even if you are dying of thirst. However, this is a great ice cold thirst quencher after playing a hockey game. The price point is cheap and the 30 pack is gone in a flash and nobody bellyaches about it.

1.3
Raymo03 (9) - Orono, Maine, USA - SEP 19, 2000 does not count
Same great flavor as ’Beast Ice’ but less alcohol. If this is the best Milwaukee can put out, they might as well keep it.

jtmoney99 (9) - SUNY ALBANY, New York, USA - SEP 8, 2001 does not count
I got a free pitcher of it so I drank it. But if anyone ever paid for this, I feel sorry for you.

1.3
nmlump99 (8) - Michigan, USA - JAN 8, 2002 does not count
Taste like somone dropped ciggarette in my mug...cheap and where i live its the only kind you can get in 30 packs

0.6
Kemijaba99 (8) - USA - MAY 27, 2002 does not count
The nasty swill to ever grace the planet with its presence. But the beast is dirt cheap, so it’s well known by the college crowd. Quanity over quality, eh?

cheapbeer187 (8) - Clarksville, Indiana, USA - SEP 23, 2007 does not count
For some unknown reason ( besides the fact I’m cheap) I love this beer!! I look forward to popping one of these open every night!

1.1
whateverlol99 (7) - USA - DEC 4, 2001 does not count
here’s a world class beer for you. Seriously all sarcasm aside it’s about the best shit you can get for 8 dollars a case. But honestly now... I think they charge more for bottled water. I give this beer credit for it’s affordability

millerman99 (7) - USA - APR 25, 2001 does not count
clearly this is the worst..id rather drink piss then this crap!!