RATINGS: 803   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

shmeedogg (11) - USA - NOV 26, 2001
'Premium Taste', Eh? This beer should be investigated, I swear it gave me the clap my freshman year. I'm not so sure that 'premium' doesn't really mean 'diseased'.

bonestheman99 (11) - USA - JAN 26, 2002
this stuff is cheap pisswater and i get the worst hangovers off of it.........at least it's cheap

papaski99 (11) - USA - FEB 6, 2002
sucks, only chance that the brewers of this beer have of not going to hell is that its cheap and good for collegiate parties, drunken darts is the king of beer game

rafalweb (11) - USA - OCT 14, 2005
Another college dorm beer. Whenever I step on sticky college dorn floors, I think of this stuff. Smells cheap, tastes awful. Head so thin I can see out the other side of it. Drink it when yo really don’t care about what you’re putting into your body.

0.6
ZOSEPH (11) - jefferson city, Missouri, USA - MAY 24, 2006
This is vicious filth. Smells like an old brass water fountain, Tastes like the same with a teeny amount of acid added. Flat and disgusting.

1.2
mrhenry (10) - USA - NOV 14, 2002
nice and cheap like my women.............................................

1.3
Timbowl2 (10) - USA - DEC 7, 2002
Harsh. If this is Milwaukees best, i'm staying away from there. burns on the way down, and on the way up. color is one of light beer.

jimmydean (10) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 2, 2004
If this is their best I’d hate to taste their worst. How can they even attempt to call this beer. It seems anybody can put a label on a bottle and call ite beer.

1.4
BVodak (10) - USA - FEB 13, 2005
my mom told me she liked this beer once, i should have slapped her. barely drinkable

edect (10) - Imperial, Missouri, USA - JUN 10, 2005
Make the prisoners at Guantanemo drink this crap and watch Amnesty International raise hell. The aroma only hints at the experience to follow when you drink it. Think choking down dirty dish water after your cat pissed in it.