RATINGS: 803   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

jwp216's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
jwp216 (2) - Texas, USA - AUG 23, 2013
I have to say that this is a OK cheap beer i have always know it as the Milwaukee’s Beast but after trying it for the first time it is not to bad i was realy schocked on how good it was for what it was not to bad. i would buy this beer to supply a large party or if on a tight budget this is a good beer for the price

ads135 (5213) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JAN 13, 2018
How have I never rated the beast before? The beer that got me through college. Doesn’t redeem its utter lack of flavor though.

TomTron (462) - South Carolina, USA - JAN 11, 2018
This beer is for people who have no dignity, wear Crocs, and refer to themselves as "cha boy". Puerto Rico might have had it's power turned on by now, if some of it's people didn't waste their money on this for the last, I don't know, 10 years?

BarrelCommander76 (2) - - JUL 23, 2017 does not count
I got one of these at a bud’s house in 1990 when he told his wife to ’pick up some beer’.. I thought well, I can drink 1 of anything. About half way through the can, I said to myself ’damn, not bad’ and as I looked down I noticed it was made by Miller and really started reading the can. By the way, I have always been a Miller Light drinker so the next time I went to the store I grabbed a 16 ounce 6 pack for 2.29. I have buying and drinking MB since that day and saved tens of thousands of dollars. Love the beer, the taste, and everything about it except I am really getting pissed that it is being under-stocked or pulled from just about every store that I shop. But you can still find all of that nasty ass, watered down, putrid MB Light everywhere you look. Just doesn’t make any kind of f8cking sense.

onceblind (10890) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JUL 23, 2017
Clear light golden under a thick rocky white head. Thin pale cereal grainy aroma that’s lagerish and light. Thin flavor that’s cereal grainy like corn flakes and light crackery Lager tones, light and dry and cerealish. Really underwhelming.

nekita (1) - cullman, Alabama, USA - MAR 30, 2017 does not count
milwaukee"s best premium is a great tasting beer there is about 12 of us hangs together and we all was drinking the best premium until it went to lager and we have all went to a different brand best is not good not even ice cold

woodie1945 (1) - Hominy, Oklahoma, USA - MAR 26, 2017 does not count
I have been having trouble finding this beer in stock at one time all that was available was the lager and it is horrible. I boughta case of what stated it was premium and when the case was opened it was lager. Why is it so hard to find in our area

LBeirut83gerWarden27 (1) - Echo, USA - JAN 22, 2017 does not count
I personally find the taste extremelly well and have drank Milwaukee beer for years, athough others would say that they would never drink it, they always do and find it to have a great taste. I have had problems finding the Premium now, The Lagar has a heavier taste. Would perfer the Orginal than the Lagar.

zvikar (6575) - Ramat Gan, ISRAEL - OCT 22, 2016
Pours yellow bubbly with a small head, aroma of grain, corn, metal, flavor of grain, metal, sweetness, bitterness, light bodied

1.4
SDalkoholic (2444) - Linda Vista, California, USA - OCT 10, 2016
Aluminum can from Rite-Aid: Appeared a light golden liquid that was dimmer than most other macro pale lagers and had a tiny foam head that fizzed out quickly. Aroma is sweet grains, oats, corn flakes and perhaps rice. The flavor was bland with nothing more than a taste of malt liquor like malts used with an alcoholic taste of cheap beer. Reminds me of a step up from Natural Ice or Keystone light.

0.9
spacejammies (1) - Virginia, USA - AUG 31, 2016 does not count
Played a drinking game with a group of friends the other night, and the losers had to chug a can of Milwaukee’s Best Premium. I now see why it was the loser’s drink. Heavily sour and unpleasant, not to mention diluted to hell. Once you get to the last few sips, it tastes like flat, unfiltered sewer water. It had a weird after-taste, somewhat akin to piss. Second worst beer I’ve ever had. But hey, it’s a great drink if you’re dirt-poor and desperate for anything with alcohol content. Good for parties if you hate your friends.