RATINGS: 801   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

MisterMiller (1) - Florida, USA - MAY 8, 2013 does not count
This is what Milwaukee Style Beer should taste like. Great choice if your choosing Milwaukees’s Best Premium.

beatlefreak909 (2) - USA - MAR 1, 2004 does not count
There is no other beer but the Beast! It is simply the best beer there is at any college party. Its cheap, its good, and it gives me a good beer buzz that I need to be social king. And it also gets my dates good and drunk! I recommend the Beast to those on a budget who want a good cheap beer to drink!

BarrelCommander76 (1) - - JUL 23, 2017 does not count
I got one of these at a bud’s house in 1990 when he told his wife to ’pick up some beer’.. I thought well, I can drink 1 of anything. About half way through the can, I said to myself ’damn, not bad’ and as I looked down I noticed it was made by Miller and really started reading the can. By the way, I have always been a Miller Light drinker so the next time I went to the store I grabbed a 16 ounce 6 pack for 2.29. I have buying and drinking MB since that day and saved tens of thousands of dollars. Love the beer, the taste, and everything about it except I am really getting pissed that it is being under-stocked or pulled from just about every store that I shop. But you can still find all of that nasty ass, watered down, putrid MB Light everywhere you look. Just doesn’t make any kind of f8cking sense.

bighair (51) - Hamilton, Ohio, USA - MAR 3, 2002
the best way to gain 7 pounds in one night..................................

cheapbeer187 (8) - Clarksville, Indiana, USA - SEP 23, 2007 does not count
For some unknown reason ( besides the fact I’m cheap) I love this beer!! I look forward to popping one of these open every night!

nddunc (4) - magnolia, Kentucky, USA - JAN 14, 2015 does not count
for a commercially brewed beer this rates high on my list , the thing it needs is a little more malt & hop flavor . maybe a little more citrus like palisades . it finishes clean with a tinny aftertaste. its overall flavor is great if you like beer

AnubisJudge (4) - North Rhine-Westphalia, GERMANY - JUL 20, 2012 does not count
Tolles Bier , erfrischend und nie aufdringlich. Nachgeschmack nicht bitter und verschwindet schnell. Preiswert dazu und steigt nicht in den Kopf.

eddyod (1) - - APR 16, 2015 does not count
Milwaukee’s Best, f*ck the rest. repeat as necessary. a straight ahead american brew. none of this trendy craft beer rubbish. Aroma, who cares! and tell me someone actually knows the difference between taste and palate, please spare me your pretensions.

211Gramma99 (38) - Chico, California, USA - JAN 19, 2002
Cheap and not to bad...............................................

pjcoupe (105) - Perryton, Texas, USA - MAR 1, 2003
Nice head,crisp clean flavor,good mouth and throat feel,absolutely no maltyness or grainy flavors,no roasted flavors,ever so slight bitterness if left on the tongue.Crisp clean refreshing.Do the other guys even drink this before they rate it???????