RATINGS: 886   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

lah0116 (2) - - JUL 11, 2015 does not count
This is not a beer where one needs to develop a taste. It is a very good basic American Lager.

Jayson2425 (167) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - APR 12, 2004
This is a great beer. There is not much more i can say, its either you love it or you hate it

ronaldtheriot (1920) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - JUN 15, 2009
This is a very good beer, regardless of what others say. I’ve always liked Milwaukee’s Best. It’s got a good bite, and it goes well with just about any type of beer-oriented food. Why people have such animosity toward this product baffles me. Yes, it’s inexpensive, relative to other beers, but it’s good. It’s better, really, than other high-priced Miller beers. It is, unfortunately, only found in cans in Louisiana. I always enjoy a glass of this beer. One of the best for volume drinkers. RJT

Gearwar (56) - Rochester, New Hampshire, USA - NOV 21, 2002
Although most of you people will bash the ’beast’ I on the other hand find it to be a fine beer for $10 a 30 pack. The people rating beers fail to realize that beers should be judged based on category, and in the cheap american beer category, the beast is the king.

beerguzzler200099 (2) - Colorado, USA - MAY 9, 2001 does not count
this isn’t the best. Sue them for false advertisement.

morebier4me (140) - New York, USA - JUL 23, 2002
The Beast is the beat ... nice and cheap.

iamthetrout (1) - USA - FEB 14, 2004 does not count
any bad comments made here apply to all beers in this class, not just the beast. That being said, the beast is the honor student of the under $15 a 30 rack class. So cheap, and the taste is more than bearable, its actually decent.

ironliver99 (13) - elyria, Ohio, USA - DEC 3, 2001
what can i say i love my beer and this is one of them, these dudes dont know what they are talking about this is some good shit

Perdue46 (68) - USA - SEP 21, 2002
I found this to be a quality product for the low price. I was told the beer had a bad taste to it but I found it to be surprisingly good.

DirtyD79 (41) - Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 30, 2002
It’s a nice cheap beer. Not my usual but a decent alternative.