RATINGS: 801   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

beer_rookie (611) - Arkansas, USA - JUL 1, 2015
Pours a very clear straw color. I have perhaps a two finger head. Doesn’t last long. Leaves thin film of head. Some lacing on the glass.

Aroma is slightly dirty. Smells of lightly roasted malt and grains. There’s also some wet cardboard.

Taste is pretty neutral. It’s sweet. It’s well carbonated. The grain really comes out in this. The sweetness and carbonation and the grain is really odd. There’s some hop bitterness at the end.

Mouthfeel is quite watery. It’s smooth. It’s pretty clean to the palate. It’s very drinkable.

Overall, it’s pretty good. I do take exception with the low ABV, I think it should be a little higher than this. It’s not as tasty as Budweiser, or Coors. But it is quite good. I’d certainly buy it again.

BurgerBeerMan99 (21) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - NOV 22, 2002
its good if your dirt poor and your having a bunch of people over that you don't care about.

Chrisp4201 (1) - USA - AUG 5, 2003 does not count
This is the american beer drinking shit kicking beer. Its 4.99 a 12-pack and it gets the job done. I your like me, drinking M-S to escape, this is the beer for you.

AlfredReece92 (31) - Taylor, Arkansas, USA - JUL 3, 2014
Its drinkable, best cold. Mostly found in cans here, its one of the better economy beers around here. not my first choice but I won’t turn it down if offered to me.

buffdaddy615999 (38) - Garwood, New Jersey, USA - SEP 8, 2001
..................................................

papajijo (22) - USA - SEP 16, 2002
i find this beer to be a fantasitc beer. although the taste may not be satisfactory to most, it gives me the drunk sensation that i am looking for. In conclusion, this beer gets me drunk.

markymark (82) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - DEC 22, 2002
A very average beer. Nothing too special here..............................

Elderbeerman (7) - Rockton, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 20, 2011 does not count
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the old cliche goes...and here we have the Beauty that IS the Beast! Taste is so very subjective. I like this one. I have always. It’s a great session beer, at this abv level. It’s got a rather mild flavor- that holds up, by the way, compared to any of the other pale lagers: Coor’s, Bud, PBR, Miller, etc. So much of what we "taste" is actually what we expect, in our brains. I like it. I like a lot of other brands and styles for as many different reasons as there are brands and styles of beer. (Just give me a break with all the beer snobbery. I’m just sayin’...)

barncatmatt (2287) - Cambridge, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 28, 2010
473 ml can fromthe LCBO. pours clear straw with a small white head that reduces to a ring, mid carbonation. the carbonation level is perfect for a pale lager. nose is mostly 2 row with a touch of adjunt and some peppery hops. the flavour is clean and balanced. really lacks any major flaws. minimal flavour holds it back but ive recently had 2 micro lagers that had more flavour but werent nearly this clean.

brokensail (16601) - Dublin, California, USA - FEB 17, 2011
A: A rather impressive pour. Clear golden/yellow with a finger of white head and a touch of lacing. Rather aggressive carbonation. S: Smells sweet and full of corn. Some white grape juice and apple juice too. A little bit of grain and a touch of metal. No really off or offensive aromas, though. T: Sweet corn and grain make up the bulk of the flavor. No real hop flavors here. There is a touch of grainy sweetness to it and perhaps some more of the grape juice sweetness as well. M: Light in body with a moderate to high carbonation. D: I was surprised. This is nowhere near as bad as I had remembered from many drunken nights at the fraternity house.