RATINGS: 884   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

FunkDrinksBeer99 (1) - Ithaca, New York, USA - NOV 19, 2002 does not count
I know how they make beast!! the process involves wringing out porous anal beads used on cattle and the occasional goat.

Supaflyfresh99 (97) - E.Williston, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2002
The beast. It gives you nightmares.

mikejmadden99 (103) - Mountain Top, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 4, 2002
Shitty beer, but makes me remember good time in college

whaleman (2178) - North Wales, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 31, 2003
UPDATED: JUN 30, 2006 Beast Rouge. The bottom of the barrel. I prefer Milwaukee’s Best Bleu to Milwaukee’s Best Rouge because the light version is ever so slightly less horrible. The perfect punishment to inflict on a deserving recipient of a Flying Mexican.

rkn65 (106) - st. clair shores, Michigan, USA - JUN 4, 2003
Its not called the Beast for nothing. If this is Mil. Best what could possibly be their worst?

adambomb (16) - USA - JUN 20, 2003
I got my start drinking beer from the "beast" Thank god I grew up. Horrible all the way around... and I don't care how cheap it is.

Cashazza (217) - Morganville, Maryland, USA - JUN 23, 2003
Forget the epacap syrup...this will do just fine for a nice puke. Not a good promotion for Milwaukee -- I couldn't finish this crap.

frogger (36) - reston, Virginia, USA - JUL 13, 2003
Ughh!!! Bad hangover memories from this one. A typical college beer. And it's still around. Give me Schaefer over this anyday. Or bring back Blatz (no longer available in northern VA).

jerkadilly74 (155) - mooresville, Indiana, USA - JUL 24, 2003
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS STUFF IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN OLD MIL. AND SCHAEFER. PROBABLY THE WORST TASTING BEER ON THE MARKET. I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MILLER BREWING CO. PUTS THEIR NAME ON THIS CRAP. I WILL DRINK ANY BEER BESIDES THE BEAST AND BEAST LIGHT. STEER CLEAR OF THIS BEER!!!

evilpsych (34) - USA - SEP 2, 2003
In terms of Macro Beer, (and I mean BIG macro beer) this is the only Macro Beer I would drink in any real quantity, simply due to its lightness and cheapness. This is what I would call a beer to drink whilst running power tools or perhaps welding equipment. first's ones always a bit spunky, but the second, 3rd, and 20th go down relatively smooth with a sweetish aftertaste.