RATINGS: 803   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

ads135 (5213) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JAN 13, 2018
How have I never rated the beast before? The beer that got me through college. Doesn’t redeem its utter lack of flavor though.

TomTron (462) - South Carolina, USA - JAN 11, 2018
This beer is for people who have no dignity, wear Crocs, and refer to themselves as "cha boy". Puerto Rico might have had it's power turned on by now, if some of it's people didn't waste their money on this for the last, I don't know, 10 years?

BarrelCommander76 (2) - - JUL 23, 2017 does not count
I got one of these at a bud’s house in 1990 when he told his wife to ’pick up some beer’.. I thought well, I can drink 1 of anything. About half way through the can, I said to myself ’damn, not bad’ and as I looked down I noticed it was made by Miller and really started reading the can. By the way, I have always been a Miller Light drinker so the next time I went to the store I grabbed a 16 ounce 6 pack for 2.29. I have buying and drinking MB since that day and saved tens of thousands of dollars. Love the beer, the taste, and everything about it except I am really getting pissed that it is being under-stocked or pulled from just about every store that I shop. But you can still find all of that nasty ass, watered down, putrid MB Light everywhere you look. Just doesn’t make any kind of f8cking sense.

onceblind (10890) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JUL 23, 2017
Clear light golden under a thick rocky white head. Thin pale cereal grainy aroma that’s lagerish and light. Thin flavor that’s cereal grainy like corn flakes and light crackery Lager tones, light and dry and cerealish. Really underwhelming.

nekita (1) - cullman, Alabama, USA - MAR 30, 2017 does not count
milwaukee"s best premium is a great tasting beer there is about 12 of us hangs together and we all was drinking the best premium until it went to lager and we have all went to a different brand best is not good not even ice cold

woodie1945 (1) - Hominy, Oklahoma, USA - MAR 26, 2017 does not count
I have been having trouble finding this beer in stock at one time all that was available was the lager and it is horrible. I boughta case of what stated it was premium and when the case was opened it was lager. Why is it so hard to find in our area

LBeirut83gerWarden27 (1) - Echo, USA - JAN 22, 2017 does not count
I personally find the taste extremelly well and have drank Milwaukee beer for years, athough others would say that they would never drink it, they always do and find it to have a great taste. I have had problems finding the Premium now, The Lagar has a heavier taste. Would perfer the Orginal than the Lagar.

zvikar (6575) - Ramat Gan, ISRAEL - OCT 22, 2016
Pours yellow bubbly with a small head, aroma of grain, corn, metal, flavor of grain, metal, sweetness, bitterness, light bodied