overall
RATINGS: 243   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.62/5   IBU: 79   EST. CALORIES: 204   ABV: 6.8%
Fiercely hopped and hopped again, Thumper IPA keeps on going and going. Does it tantalize your tongue?

Patrickctenchi (6812) - Cox’s Knob, columbus, Indiana, USA - DEC 31, 2012
Pours deep orange with a thick tan head. Scent is caramel, lightly hopped. Taste is malty, caramel, moderate piney/herbal bitter. Bready. Rather stale and dull.

pinkzambia (2111) - Boise, Idaho, USA - DEC 30, 2012
Bottle: Clear copper color with a slight head. Aromas of malt liquor and the tap gutter. Milwaukee’s best with IPA concentrate sprayed. Awful taste - pretty much the biggest insult to an IPA I have ever come across. This is a fake microbrew and a disgrace to craft brewing in general.

Nekronos (4213) - Xalapa, MEXICO - DEC 28, 2012
NIce and not so bitter which is fine. NIce orange features in colour and fine foam too there.

simonblaine (593) - Alberta, CANADA - DEC 21, 2012
Well, it has been a long day and I needed a beer.....this was in my fridge. I found this beer to be pleasantly surprising, one of the better of the Minhas beers....take that for what it is worth. Aroma: caramel, nuts, citrus, hay, Appearance: orange, frothy, Taste:medium sweetness, medium bitterness, Palate: medium body, creamy, average carbonation,

unclemike (3197) - Junction City Kansas, Kansas, USA - DEC 16, 2012
The aroma is malty and hoppy with caramel and citrus/pine hops. The appearance is amber with a medium head. The taste is like the aroma with a bitter finish. The palate is average. Overall this is better than average but not great

DWestrick (858) - Ft Wayne, Indiana, USA - DEC 1, 2012
bottle. not bad, a decent IPA is still better than most others -but it lacked any real distinguishing qualities.

haddon90 (1634) - Newport Beach, California, USA - NOV 17, 2012
Bottle. Pours a hazy orange color with a decent frothy head. Light hoppy aroma. Nothing much else in the aroma. Decent hops in the taste. Some light grapefruit and tart as well. Not really offering much but a decent IPA.

jcos (1855) - Maryland, USA - NOV 13, 2012
Location/Date:Bottle split with Ben on November 11th, 2012.

Appearance: Pours a dark orange.
Aroma: Aroma of bready malt.
Taste: Bready, faint citrus, little bitterness.
Palate:Light body.

Summary: Just like Ben, I think this maybe one of the worst IPAs I’ve had. My second Minhas beer, might be my last. I’m confused why this is distributed to Maryland all the way from Wisconsin when it’s just not very good.

ben4321 (6840) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - NOV 11, 2012
Location: 22 oz bottle from State Line, 11/11/12, Palindromic Rating #2552

Aroma: The nose is a little off, some fruity notes, a little soap, straw, not great
Appearance: It pours a hazy dark orangish color with a small head and light lace
Flavor: The taste, feels off like the nose, a little bit soap and fruit, and a odd hop bitterness
Palate: The body is medium, it has a lively carbonation, and a fairly poor mouthfeel/finish
Overall Impression: I’m not a fan of this one at all. I’ll make sure to avoid this one going forward. As far as I can tell from the one’s I’ve tried, Minhas just doesn’t make good beers.

thegreenrooster (4633) - St.louis, Missouri, USA - NOV 10, 2012
Pour is a murky brown with a small tan head. Aroma smells kinda fruity but deffinatly no hops. Flavor is a sweet sticky malt with no hops and a awful sourness toward the end. I gotta agree with most that this is weak sauce. Taste like my first attempt at homebrew. $1.99 at trader joes as boatswain IPA.