RATINGS: 15   MEAN: 3.27/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%

BroSpud (2239) - , Massachusetts, USA - JAN 6, 2011
Included as part of a sampler. I find Moat offerings to be just average but I seem to keep coming back for more. Another visit, another sampler. Still so so but fresh beer is always good so I’m sure I’ll be back again.

ross (2146) - weddington, North Carolina, USA - MAY 14, 2004
on tap at bellinis in conway NH. redish colored pour with a nice floral aroma. a bitter aftertaste that comes through as refreshing. i thought this was a pretty good beer.

hophead75 (2012) - Largo, Florida, USA - DEC 3, 2007
on tap at the brewpub. Clear amber in color with a small off white head. Aroma of light toasted grain, a small amount of floral and caramel. Taste is dry and clean, with touches of toasted malt and a light balancing hop bitterness. Not exciting, but a well craft lager based upon being very clean and crisp.

Sammys (427) - Portland, Maine, USA - JAN 10, 2003
I'll be the first to rate this one; had it on tap at the Great Lost Bear in Portland, ME. Medium gold colored lager with medium carbonation, mildly hoppy aroma. Taste was somewhat light with a sufficient dose of malt (crystal?) and a well balanced yet subtle hop bitterness, quick and non-descript finish. High ABV is a plus.

LiteWait (266) - New Hampshire, USA - FEB 21, 2011
UPDATED: JUN 7, 2011 My 1st Vienna, so I don’t have anything to compare it to. No aroma. Light body, smooth with a light toastiness and a pleasantly light hop finish. Don’t know if I care to get more brews of this style. Kind of boring. Not much else to say on this one.

cfranz (261) - Acton, Massachusetts, USA - SEP 5, 2005
Light brown in color. On tap at Tuckerman’s in North Conway, NH. Nicely textured beer, light hops, strong fruit flavor.