RATINGS: 15   MEAN: 3.27/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%

Sammys (428) - Portland, Maine, USA - JAN 10, 2003
I’ll be the first to rate this one; had it on tap at the Great Lost Bear in Portland, ME. Medium gold colored lager with medium carbonation, mildly hoppy aroma. Taste was somewhat light with a sufficient dose of malt (crystal?) and a well balanced yet subtle hop bitterness, quick and non-descript finish. High ABV is a plus.

MartinT (9880) - Montreal, Quebec, CANADA - MAR 3, 2004
UPDATED: MAY 20, 2008 A glimmer of apricot, a shimmer of herbal hops in dimmer caramel cereal sweetness...All is balanced and drinkable, but quite forgettable for the style...

BroSpud (2189) - , Massachusetts, USA - JAN 6, 2011
Included as part of a sampler. I find Moat offerings to be just average but I seem to keep coming back for more. Another visit, another sampler. Still so so but fresh beer is always good so I’m sure I’ll be back again.

AirForceHops (7240) - Epping, New Hampshire, USA - FEB 21, 2011
No aroma. Light body, smooth with a light toastiness and a pleasantly light hop finish. Vienna style lager that is slightly better than most I drink.

LiteWait (266) - New Hampshire, USA - FEB 21, 2011
UPDATED: JUN 7, 2011 My 1st Vienna, so I don’t have anything to compare it to. No aroma. Light body, smooth with a light toastiness and a pleasantly light hop finish. Don’t know if I care to get more brews of this style. Kind of boring. Not much else to say on this one.