overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 1404   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Using crystal clear water, the finest hops and Canadian-grown malted barley, Molson slowly ferments each brew to produce a smooth, refreshing beer with genuine Canadian taste.

UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - DEC 4, 2002
I suppose this has the best taste out of al the huge breweries, but something aboot the aftertaste doesn’t mesh with me. It’s sorta copper metallic, and ruins the beer until the next sip. A ploy to get you to drink more? If you ever find yourself in the middle of a backwoods bonfire kegger, I guess you’re safe with this.

RedTickBeer (39) - Gainesville, Florida, USA - DEC 4, 2002
I don’t know why this one is rate so poorly. It has more taste than most of the Macros. I am a huge Pale Ale fan and a bit of a beer snob but I am not gonna trash this for not being mind blowing. I mean sometimes a good pizza beer can be a beautiful thing

CapFlu (5127) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 1, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 25, 2003 Not as robust as Molson Export but suits the mood of most occations. This beer on a cool autumn day, coupled with Canadian football, makes for an enjoyable day away from ESPN and the NFL.

Sturgess (173) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 1, 2002
Typical Canadian beer...it’s a alger nothing special..i know canadians that live by it.

Cartoonkhaki (1286) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 29, 2002
This is one of the weakest beers I have tryed. Thankfully I have only had 3 plus a pint or 2 on tap. In all the times I have had it it has had an odd metal taste to it which was very unpleasent and distracting. If Molson would only push its better tasting beers like Club ale and Stockale things would be better. This is a fairly unflavourable beer.

beermonger (11) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 22, 2002
Canadian is OK. What can I say? It’s not horrible, it’s not earth-shattering, it’s just THERE. It’s head and shoulders above Molson Golden, which would be fine if I didn’t keep getting the skunked ones. Maybe I just like the label, which reminds me of hockey. Get this one if the store is out of Sam Adams Boston Lager, or Penn Pilsner/Gold, or maybe even Yuengling Lager. It beats BudMilCoors, but not by enough to justify the $7 or so extra per case.

bunz (8) - Grand Forks, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 20, 2002 does not count
i think molson is an awsome beer, best when drank out of a bubba, but bubbas have to be druken with in half hour, so i guess americans cant handle it

ultraspank (867) - Alverca, Lisboa, PORTUGAL - NOV 15, 2002
Had this brew in a bottle. Light nose of flowers, resin, spruce, and just a hint of spice. Pours a sparkling light golden yellow. The average frothy white head is fairly lasting with average lacing. The flavor is slightly sweet, both bland and bisquity. The average finish is sweet, no acidity. The light watery palate is lively with a smooth finish. Average.

gsmitty80 (2130) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 12, 2002
Not bad but much better in canada on draft. Light domestic beer look and not much of a head but a good flavor and taste for a domestic.

GiddyBoy (121) - USA - NOV 7, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 8, 2008 I have always been a fan of Canadian beers. They have similar hoppiness. I am not a huge fan of pales, but they hit the spot when you are just casually drinking. I drink this beer fairly often. It is way better than typically standard Americans.