overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 1435   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Using crystal clear water, the finest hops and Canadian-grown malted barley, Molson slowly ferments each brew to produce a smooth, refreshing beer with genuine Canadian taste.

slinkymello (137) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - SEP 4, 2002
Found some in the fridge last year and was pleasantly surprised... not great mind you, but I stumbled upon it when I did not know any better...not bad really; once we had a keg of this and I was happy... won a damn lot of beer pong matches with this beer... of course, it has nothing to do with this beer specifically... but screw that; ah the memories...

OldJack99 (114) - USA - SEP 4, 2002
a smooth good tasting simple beer. I think it’s more pleasant to drink than any of the American macro’s. I’ll buy em’ again sometime.

samustdog (73) - USA - SEP 2, 2002
Decent beer, nothing special, very plain.

HazelRah (276) - Summerland, British Columbia, CANADA - AUG 28, 2002
This is one mainstream beer that lives up to its tv commercials. Smooth flavour although it always tastes too watery out of the can in my opinion.

andrewpei99 (4) - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, CANADA - AUG 24, 2002 does not count
Lets just say I like the advertisments more then the product. My first time buying a case of this beer was also my last.

1.3
dhurtubise (568) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 22, 2002
Good adverts. If you don’t care how your beer tastes, this one is the same as all the other clowns out there-but they have good adverts.

zborgerd (187) - Illinois, USA - AUG 21, 2002
Thin, light, bland. oOlden is better, but not by much.

hooperdog99 (20) - hagerstown, Maryland, USA - AUG 20, 2002
for a lager beer,it hits the spot,nice flavour and texture..good colour..still a lager though

heykevin (1281) - Decorah, Iowa, USA - AUG 18, 2002
Pleasant for macroswill. Thin body, but hop flavor is almost decent.

Panzuriel (2199) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 18, 2002
A better version of american Macrobrew. Good smell, good flavor. Just a might thin. not bad at all though.