overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 1338   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Using crystal clear water, the finest hops and Canadian-grown malted barley, Molson slowly ferments each brew to produce a smooth, refreshing beer with genuine Canadian taste.

sabreswin (9) - Newnan, Georgia, USA - JAN 31, 2007 does not count
I grew up drinking this beer in Niagara Falls N.Y. we would travel across the bridge into Canada to buy it @ THE BEER STORE - the locals know what that is !!!! this beer deserves more than a god damn 9 !!! this is one of Canadas BEST BEERS - i give it a 100

munchiee (5) - whitby, Ontario, CANADA - APR 1, 2009 does not count
god dam amazing beer for canadians screw all those jerk who thinks its crap

alan67 (1) - USA - MAY 19, 2009 does not count
I love molson canadian it’s a shame that only one place in the uk sells it & yet it sells like hot cakes . I would like to see it selling ing alot of shops in LONDON all we have is moosehead & that is gassy. if you know where else other than the canad shop in Covent gardens please let me know.thank you alan. [email protected]

last1standing (15) - Orland Park, Illinois, USA - JAN 30, 2010
UPDATED: APR 1, 2010 Great pale lager one of my favorites it is a great clean brew. I mean clean because i will drink a 12 pack on a work day I have no hangover. Please do not include shots then you mix and you are $*cked. Just the beer. If i needed a everyday beer this would be it. BEST BEER EVER FOR EVERDAY DRINKING PERIOD.

HotKarl33 (10) - Wahkon, Minnesota, USA - JUN 21, 2003
This is the best tasting Lager on the planet, besides Grain Belt Premium. Leave it in your garage for a few 90 degree days to inhance the skunky aroma and taste before you refridgerate and drink. And drink much!

JoeyT (8) - New York, USA - JUN 23, 2003 does not count
One of the best beers I have ever tasted, if not the best. I first tasted it 25 years ago, and I never tire of this brew.

twocycle99 (61) - Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA - MAR 26, 2002
One of my all time favorites. Good taste, much better on draft in canada...

onicapla (8) - USA - FEB 12, 2001 does not count
..................................................

Bakes (17) - Athens, Ohio, USA - JAN 8, 2003
This is my favorite beer. I don't think it can be beat. Truly fantastic. OH and the twin label on the 12 pack bottles are priceless!