overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 1347   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Using crystal clear water, the finest hops and Canadian-grown malted barley, Molson slowly ferments each brew to produce a smooth, refreshing beer with genuine Canadian taste.

StoutOrDeath's rating

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
StoutOrDeath (121) - USA - DEC 16, 2003
This is what Canadians are supposed to like? I don't think so. I don't know any Canadians, but I know they like beer. The color was OK (typical light golden), but there was NO aroma. None. Then I tasted it. Tasted like carbonated water. Virtually no taste at all. Not thank you, Molson.

Tylerthepostman () - Alberta, CANADA - FEB 18, 2018
Canada best beer. IMO. Best flavour and colour. Everything about the beer makes me love beer.

mikesq10 (14) - - FEB 7, 2018
UPDATED: FEB 7, 2018 As average as you can get for beer, I’ll drink it in a party cooler that’s full of Bud and Bud Light. That’s not saying much but it’s got a decent flavour where it’s not a beer to pass on right away. I would never go out of my way and buy it but restaurants/bars usually have deals on this stuff which is okay if you’re not picky - like myself.
Earlier Rating: 2/7/2018 Total Score: 2.6

beerluvr2002 (3) - ffs its a beer rating site..., MONGOLIA - FEB 5, 2018 does not count
I drank this particular brew while on an outing into the forest with a few acquaintances of mine. 24 cans for 24 euro, and yet I still felt robbed. It took me 4 days to actually finish 12 cans of this SWILL and I will not ever buy it again unless I'm in a spot of bother and turn alcoholic. Good day.

ads135 (5235) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - JAN 13, 2018
Not the worst lager, but pales compared to Labatt. Tried for the first time in 2007.

beer_rookie (727) - Arkansas, USA - JAN 9, 2018
Pours a very clear light straw color. Two fingers white foamy white head. Reduces to a more pillowy head. Okay retention, good lacing.

Aroma is euro lager, almost. Little less skunk. Prominent barley malt. Spicy hops. Light citrus. Improves as it warms.

Taste is barley malt. Bread crust. Not a whole lot going on.

Mouthfeel is medium light and watery. Smooth. Easy drinking. Better cool, than it is cold.

Overall, it’s okay. Not so good when it’s ice cold, but warm it up a bit and it’s a contender. I’d buy it again, but I probably would not recommend it.

1.3
CurlyJoe (427) - AUSTRALIA - DEC 30, 2017
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2017 Is beer. Sweet and malt driven, some bitterness. Truly average/terrible beer that is most definitely beer.

Skarecrow (1110) - North Shore, Auckland, NEW ZEALAND - DEC 29, 2017
330ml bottle Pale gold pour with slight head. Grainy aroma. Bland taste. Meh...

caketm (446) - Czestochowa, POLAND - DEC 7, 2017
Pite dość dawno temu dzięki uprzejmości mojej ówczesnej dziewczyny. Słabizna.

Otacon1ca () - Broadview, Saskatchewan, CANADA - NOV 18, 2017
Has a crisp aroma and taste, definitely very lagery and bright, it's slightly hoppy and citrusy like a west-coast style IPA but maybe a bit milder and watered down and inoffensive. For a mass-market beer it's not bad.

SRJarrett (6) - - NOV 10, 2017 does not count
Very mild on hops. Coarse bitter taste but overall descent malt flavour. Of the mass market beers not the worst. Definitely not just water and alcohol ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone