overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 475   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.96/5   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Imported Molson Ice. Premium Ice Beer - Biere Glace de Qualite. Canadaís oldest brewery - since 1786.

npstallion99 (1) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 19, 2001 does not count
Man if you want to kick back and watch the Yankees, this is the beer

Rctice (2) - Waterford, Michigan, USA - SEP 24, 2009 does not count
This is my favorite brewski. It has a smooth distinctive clean flavor. It is always in my refrigerator. Three of these and you are at a very good level. They recently changed the bottle color from green to brown. I preferred the green. Itís becoming harder to find around town. -- Southeast Michigan.

gca (1) - Michigan, USA - SEP 24, 2009 does not count
Molson Ice is an excellent beer. Its competitor (ice beer with a higher alcohol volume) cannot compare in taste or smoothness. Molson Ice is a very smooth beer, with a nice finish and no after taste. Very drinkable. Itís the perfect brew for a hockey game (hey, itís Canadian) as well as a mid-week afterwork gathering with your friends.

bjorkattack99 (9) - USA - JAN 17, 2002 does not count
this is some fine, fine beer. imported directly from our Canadian brothers, couldnít live without it - always in my fridge.

ozzyrulez42099 (5) - USA - OCT 19, 2001 does not count
my favorite ice beer

jpm8920 (152) - Park Ridge, New Jersey, USA - AUG 18, 2002
very crisp, clean beer.

tsloyan99 (5) - USA - OCT 10, 2002 does not count
I love this beer its just like molson golden but has more alchool! HOORAY

Raytailgater (105) - Rockledge, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 10, 2002
Not bad in a pinch. Third best from Molson.

Osgood (6) - Utica, New York, USA - DEC 16, 2004 does not count
Probably one of my favourite beers. The skunky flavour give it the distinctiveness that I look for when buying beer. A overall good beer for its price.

metalliclutch99 (3) - highland, Indiana, USA - JUN 14, 2001 does not count
very potent. gets you going quick