overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 96   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.26/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
A mainstream lager with a moderate hop character and a slightly sweet, fruity refreshing aroma and taste.

MEAT99 (3) - WINNIPEG, Manitoba, CANADA - DEC 19, 2001 does not count
THIS IS THE MOST CLEAN AND REFRESHING BEER AROUND. YOU CAN DRINK IT FAST OR SLOW AND IT WILL ALWAYS LEAVE YOU WANTING MORE

Scheissmeister (4) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - APR 8, 2016 does not count
One of the best Molson products available. It is a light tasting old school lager.

twocycle99 (61) - Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA - MAR 26, 2002
Good strong lager a little fruity but a superior canadian beer

harry99 (11) - Kirkland Lake, Ontario, CANADA - JUN 1, 2001
Thats a great beer cool crisp Canadian flavour

chaseandjoel (9) - Transcona, Manitoba, CANADA - FEB 9, 2002 does not count
Chase Prasek and Joel St Pierre drink this OV stuff daily. We are young at heart and always ready for OV, infact we are under the influence of OV right now. ROCK ON!!

ovdrinker99 (2) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 22, 2001 does not count
GREAT BEER!! WHEN EVERYONE GROWS UP THEY WILL DRINK IT TOO!!

markymark (82) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - MAR 22, 2002
I thought this was ’dirty old man’ beer until I tried it; I must say, after all the negative stuff I heard about it, I was pleasantly surprised!

Sarge (10) - Ontario, CANADA - APR 26, 2004
When I was a teenager, my buddies and I tried all the 'standard' beers (Blue, Canadian, Export, etc) only because that is what everybody else was drinking. But over time we always ended up going against the grain and settling back with an OV. Why? Because it's smooth, refreshing, and goes down easy. It has the stigma of an "old man beer" but that is unfounded - its for beer lovers who like it clean and cold and easy going. It is one of the very few beers that I have had in which I was burping up the taste 2 days later. The only drawback is when Molsons bought it from Carling - I don't think they followed the traditional recipe by the letter.