overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Malt Liquor
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 488   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%

Sturgess (173) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 1, 2002
It’s not a bad beer from Canada...pretty strong, not a good head...a nice fruity aftertaste to it.

Supaflyfresh99 (97) - E.Williston, New York, USA - NOV 30, 2002
It super canadian beer! Its so alcoholic that its illegal in America! Order this when you’re at the strip clubs in Niagara Falls.

Cartoonkhaki (1285) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
Has a sandy aftertaste, and it is very fruity. Don’t try to play guitar after drinking 8 of these in 30 minutes. Like labatt Ice but it has the Molson flavour.

acnemaster99 (20) - Albany, New York, USA - SEP 30, 2002
too boozy, but thats what your after with this one

chunknuts (51) - Watertown, New York, USA - SEP 21, 2002
the taste and the aroma are not the greatest, but its 7.3% for christ sake. i am very pleased w/the ability of this beer to get u really messed up. i had 11 of them one night and i was pretty hammered of course i went to the bars after i drank those and consumed more(thats a given). but seriously great beer, great quality, great price.

ARMed (625) - Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 2, 2002
I won a 12 pack in a bet and had some friends over to help me drink this beer. We were feeling really good after 2 a piece. This is a high alcohol content malt beverage. Strong and powerful. Hold on to your senses if you have more than 2, which is pretty easy to do if you are having a good time.

hooperdog99 (20) - hagerstown, Maryland, USA - AUG 20, 2002
this will hurt you..bad..very fine brew for serious drinking..very nice..so good..

rkn65 (106) - st. clair shores, Michigan, USA - AUG 20, 2002
Don’t play cards drinking this and not getting up cuz when you do woooooooweeeee what a buzz

albert007 (415) - Penobsquis, New Brunswick, CANADA - JUL 29, 2002
6 of these will definately give you a strong buzz. Pretty gross tho.

krust9399 (2) - Houston, Texas, USA - JUL 19, 2002 does not count
I arrived in Toronto & this was the first beer I drank, actually I split a 12 pack & I ended up calling my mom in Houston yelling at her on the phone( we hadn’t spoke in months), & passing out on top of roommate Brigitte. She was so pissed at me, she wrote a letter on my intoxicated passed out body, asking me politely to never get get drunk in our 1 room apartment. Fuck why can’t we have this beer here, all Molson in the USA sucks.