overall
RATINGS: 157   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.97/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Formerly brewed for Inlet Brewing Co. (ex Jupiter Brewing Co.) by Orlando Brewing Co., now by Thomas Creek.

This unique copper-colored ale derives its fruity, slightly spicy aroma from authentic Belgian Abbey yeast. The subtle nutty and malty sweet flavors sing in harmony with the freshest organic hops vailable. Monk In the Trunk devotees are known to chant about its most intriguing quality, true drinkability.

SanfordBrewer (1610) - Sanford, Florida, USA - SEP 29, 2011
amber with a thin beige head, medium body, and medium carbonation.

nice amber malt sweetness, aromatic hop bitterness, and dubbel yeast character. complex and balanced and sessional.

IcemanFL (1) - Coral Springs, Florida, USA - MAY 18, 2012 does not count
This is a terrific brew. A friend turned me on to it down here in South Florida, I’m so glad that he did. It has great flavor, color, and texture. And it’s great to see it being sold in more nearby locations to my house - including my local 7-Eleven. Awesome! It will always be offered in my home when guests come over!

Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUN 21, 2013
malty aroma, slightly syrupy mouthfeel. Hoppy and malty flavor character, but more malty. Sweet bread like in the finish with a pleasant bitterness. Very enjoyable beer from my home state.