overall
Brewed by Grupo Modelo (Corona)
Style: Pale Lager
México DF, Mexico

RATINGS: 194   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.98/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
Montejo is a regional brand, mainly found in the Southeast of Mexico. It is a pilsener type beer and is sold in two different packages.

drywallman (368) - Lake in the Hills, Illinois, USA - JUN 4, 2015
Picked up a 12 pack of cans as something new for a Mexican food party. It had a short lived 1 finger head. The aroma is somewhat sweet. The taste is slight cereal and caramel grainy malt, followed by a floral hop finish. Not a lot of body (lager), but a good warm weather refresher.

wildbillvms (45) - , Illinois, USA - MAY 28, 2015
My Mexican Amigo gave me one of these in his garage. At first I thought , "Here we go" with a Corona cousin. But I actually liked this - Great Taste ! I wish I coulda drank a 12 pack of these with my little buddy !!! I Recommend if you can find it !!!

mjg74 (3205) - La Mesa, California, USA - MAY 28, 2015
Bottle from Plaid Pantry. Crystal clear medium golden in color. Nose is grainy and somewhat sour. Grains and malt seem to dominate. Maybe a slight hint of hops. Fairly clean and somewhat refreshing.

1.2
adamnowek (3518) - Brussels, BELGIUM - MAY 26, 2015
Sometimes you get what you pay for. I got a pint for next to nothing and I got next to nothing in return. Metallic taste. Overly carbonated. Burp.

1.4
Jabah (565) - Bethesda, Maryland, USA - MAY 20, 2015
This was the beer of the month/special at the poker room that I play at, so figured I’d give it a try. Researched it first and came up with a 6% pale lager. Ok, so a stronger version of Corana maybe....perhaps more flavor. When I received the brew, the bottle said 4.5%, so kind of thinking that this is the watered down American version of their piss. All and all, considering this version, Corona is better...and I would not get this again.

DedicatedToFun (4003) - Santa Monica, California, USA - MAY 12, 2015
Bottle, gold pour, white head, nose is lacking, taste is lacking, some citrus, meh

Fatehunter (2641) - Corbett, Oregon, USA - MAY 10, 2015
Pours a finger and half of head on a clear medium straw body. The aroma is mild dry grain and honey. The taste starts with a little malt sweet, then touch of lemon bitterness and finishes with a sweet note. The texture is crisp but too fizzy. It’s nice enough, except for the texture.

hombrepalo (1972) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAY 4, 2015
4oz pour out of 12oz. bottle. Pours a clear gold color with a thin white head. The nose is light and grainy with a light biscuit and toast note, some thin husky notes. Taste is watery, grainy, grassy and malty. Similar to most mexican lagers, resembles pacifico.

ordybill (1815) - Douglasville, Georgia, USA - MAY 3, 2015
Poured from a 12 OZ can into a pint glass. Aroma- Has a corn and malt smell, fairly inviting. Appearance- Pours a crystal clear light golden color with a medium sized white head. Taste- Has a very refreshing flavor of malt and corn, do not confuse this with a micro brew. Palate- A light bodied beer with moderate carbonation Overall- this is a great session beer for tailgating or fishing. It is not a craft beer and I don’t think anyone who drinks this will ever be confused by that. But it is a very good beer to quench a thirst and it is phenomenal on a hot day.

odannyob (157) - Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA - MAY 2, 2015
Poured from a chilled 12 ounce can into a lager glass; super white foamy head that dissipates in a flash. A slight thin tin-tin smell @ 1st , then, after the second or fifth gulp, a beer smell, distant. But, it’s taste, on a warm day in May, anyway, t’ain’t bad. Sprinkle a dash of some beer salt in it, after the quick head’s gone.