RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 3.7/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.88/5   EST. CALORIES: 219   ABV: 7.3%
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses. Not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power ’cause some watery tart threw a sword at you. If I went ’round sayin’ I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away.

Most RecentTicked By

Dogbrick (13520) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - JAN 14, 2013
Sample at the brewpub. This beer pours a slightly murky reddish-brown color with a medium tan head that diminishes slowly. Small patches of lacing on the glass. Aroma of grainy malt, caramel and hops. Medium body with flavors of earthy malt, dark fruit and caramel plus a touch of hops. The finish is sweet with a lingering malt aftertaste. Above average overall.