overall
Brewed by Moosehead Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Saint John, Canada

RATINGS: 1351   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.24/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
A smooth clean-tasting lager that offers a good balance between malt sweetness and hop bitterness

AliceCooper (4) - CANADA - SEP 1, 2001 does not count
Greatest beer in the world? Yes!.........................................

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - MAR 21, 2002
UPDATED: APR 14, 2004 Canadians make some kick ass beer. This stuff is good, nice and smooth and full of taste. I would rather have a Labatts but thats my opinion. I will definitely drink this again.

nateames99 (6) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - APR 6, 2002 does not count
..................................................

H22Andretti99 (10) - Huntsville, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 6, 2002
A very popular beer here in Ontario, as well as parts of the U.S. Made in Canadas oldest and largest independant brewery.......I love it.

AaronBouchard (150) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - MAY 1, 2007
UPDATED: MAR 9, 2009 Moosehead premium lager is my favorite beer of all time. It has the most refreshing taste out of any other beer that ive tried. It is the only beer I drink on outdoor road trips becuase the moose reminds me of nature. The Moosehead reminds me of good times. It is the taste that makes it special to me.

by97aa (5) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - FEB 15, 2013 does not count
A little skunky tasting if you don’t serve at the right temperature. Moosehead is perfect ice cold, and had a smooth aftertaste

JoeKnox (100) - Georgia, USA - APR 24, 2001
I Love Moosehead beer..A good hard lager that endulges you.. My favorite beer of all time:))))THE BEST:)) TRY IT:)

labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 10, 2002
I find this to be one of the sweeter beers. The best way I can describe it is the high class beer for the blue collar worker. I find this to be a fantastic beer. I heard the Moosehead Brewers are filing lawsuits to keep everyone else from using the name 'Moose' in their beer. It was on the 'Big Sky Brewers' website as they have a beer called 'Moose Drool Ale'. I really want to try that although they don't sell it in my area, at least, not that I've found.

mkcuff99 (15) - Ft. Hood, Texas, USA - MAR 19, 2002
Just a great beer. I've always loved the smell and flavor of the 'Moose'. It's a old staple in my home and I always try to have some for guests to sample.

redmile1 (9) - essex, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 22, 2003 does not count
Clear Golden Yellow heaven. Very very tasty . Very good after taste I want one right now