overall
Brewed by Moosehead Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Saint John, Canada

RATINGS: 47   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.3/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Moosehead Premium Dry has a smooth, real beer taste without aftertaste. It is fully fermented, lightly hopped and dry brewed, creating a lightly coloured beer with less body, little aftertaste and higher alcohol content.

Wuddle (23) - Moncton, New Brunswick, CANADA - APR 4, 2004
I really like this beer. It seams to go well with any food. It is a great trirst quencher especially on a hot summer day. Served best as cold as possible.

Colpitts (59) - Sussex, New Brunswick, CANADA - MAR 18, 2001
A nice tasting dry beer. Best consumed ice cold. However, this brew tends to act as a laxitive the next mornig!

AaronBouchard (150) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - MAY 22, 2007
341 Bottle. Pours a short head. Tastes smooth and crisp at 5.5 alc by volume. I have always been a fan of Moosehead products and I must say this is another good Moosehead product , not quite as good as Premium lager or Alpine but a nice tasty easy to drink beer. This dry beer has a nice little sweet aftertaste that is pleasing.

Hougly (37) - Nova Scotia, CANADA - AUG 6, 2001
The best Moosehead Product. Good tasting but it makes you wanna shit pretty bad the next day.

andrewpei99 (4) - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, CANADA - AUG 24, 2002 does not count
An overall good beer. I mostly just buy this beer because it comes in 8 packs.

Shenzer (48) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 7, 2003
This is the best Moosehead Product.
Its good to have every once and a while.

swiseman (529) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - JAN 1, 2004
a very dry beer with slightly elevated alcohol content. goes very well with meals - some sweetness, but not overpowering. This beer certainly deserves a taste.

bassoon99 (4) - Ontario, CANADA - APR 25, 2002 does not count
I agree with albert_007 on all his comments. I couldn't have said it better myself. I constantly got caught drinking, however and had to choke it down, so I reflected that in the grades.