overall
RATINGS: 13   MEAN: 2.9/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.85/5   ABV: -
Morgan Street Vienna is a Viennese Mild Lager. It has light toffee, caramel, and malt flavors with very low bitterness. This beer was created in memory of Ryan McCuaig. RIP

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
prosqtor (408) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - JAN 7, 2008
From the brewery on 12/4/07. I liked this one the best of the samples I had, and I had more than one full-size after dinner with my companion! Much like the Altbier but with slightly more carbonation and more hops. Very drinkable.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
cb23 (97) - St. louis, Missouri, USA - APR 4, 2009
On tap at the brewpub. Poured a beautiful copper color with a small white head. Smelled predominately of sweet malt with some fruity elements. Tasted very sweet and fruity with some taste I cant quite remember. the finish brought on some nice fruity floral hop notes that left a crisp lingering finish on the palate. I have had only one other Vienna style beer, but I thought this one was very simple but well executed.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
BOBANDDOUG (61) - Belleville, Illinois, USA - DEC 16, 2007
Part of a sample bunch, prior to the Packers/Rams game ( GO PACK!) Golden in color, decent, light caramel/toffee aroma . Finishes with a slight hint of malt. All in all, very light, not too impressive, but, not too bad.