overall

RATINGS: 770   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.12/5   EST. CALORIES: 135   ABV: 4.5%
GUEUZE The unfiltered geuze beer is a balanced mixture of old and young lambics, fermented after bottling for at least 1 year. Filtered geuze is the result of a careful dilution process. Geuze is to be drunk from the typical geuze glass. Alc. 4.5% vol. Flavour: An amber-coloured, crisp sour-sweet thirst quencher.

ksmoriya (7) - Santos, BRAZIL - JUL 8, 2015 does not count
not an easy beer to drink, but when you drink some more, you just fall in love this gueuze.

Grzesiek79 (4300) - Radom, POLAND - FEB 27, 2012
earthy, barnyard, spruce, cereal, nuts, caramel, rotten eggs, vanilla, clove, skunky, amber, cloudy, minimal head, light sweetness, very bitter, medium sourness, umami, full body, slick feel, average carbonation, bitter, long finish,

Laurenss (3) - - MAY 15, 2017 does not count
Sweet and fruity, perfect for a summers day. Not your typical taste, it's more or less love it or hate it. Taste is similar to a radler beer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AceOfHearts (1374) - Mountain View, California, USA - JUN 4, 2007
Bottle, and I’m presuming that this is the same thing as "Mort Subite Original Gueuze". Cool...looks like I’m going to overrate this one big time, but dammit, I liked this stuff a lot. Complex sweet, wheaty aroma of very slight perfume, enticing but masking the sharp-but-measured flavor to follow. A great gueuze made better by drinking it in beautiful weather in Antwerp in front of Onze-Lieve-Vrourwkathedral. And if any Flemish folks are reading this and I just butchered your cathedral name between copying it from a sign into my notebook and then trying to read what was my handwriting after a few beers, I sincerely apologize. Natural nouthfeel that lasts like fine chocolates. And I almost forgot about the taste - nectarines, peaches, a little sugar, wheat, and maybe some vague chocolate/leather/horseblanket. Masterful!

Hirotoma (471) - Bologna, ITALY - APR 14, 2012
A me e’ piaciuta molto! Proprio il genere in se mi e’ piaciuto molto! Chissa come votero’ altre birre dello steso genere considerate dei must! Cmq si presenta molto bene ottimo aroma acido che si riconferma nel sapore assieme a sentori di frutta! Buon retrogusto non molto persistente!

greenbean (9) - - AUG 6, 2016 does not count
UPDATED: AUG 6, 2016 Vinegary, a bit sour, bubbly. While drinking it I was not even sure I liked it. Now I want more.

Nekronos (4175) - Xalapa, MEXICO - MAR 6, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 1, 2006 This was awesome, almost a bubblling wine!, I liked it, it was soft but with body and character. The flavor was sweet.

SudsMcDuff (8430) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - MAR 10, 2011
pours with a big white sturdy head .. . lacing is ridiculous .. . light white sugar, wood, and cherry aromas .. . similar flavours as the nose, people friendly .. . delicious really .. . these jaguars can be really tricky, so i’m gonna hit it in the face ...

motelpogo (7704) - Plzen, CZECH REPUBLIC - OCT 8, 2001
oh yeah. a great afternoon drink. very thirst-quenching thanx to the sourness which almost goes too far