overall
RATINGS: 180   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.33/5   EST. CALORIES: 207   ABV: 6.9%
Made with hops grown in the good ’ol USA... you’ll proudly support American farmers when you drink beer! Light copper in color, it has an intense hop aroma and strong hop bitterness. Our hopback process uses fresh hop cones to take this IPA to unexpected placed. Prepare for a mouthful of flavor.

arventresca (563) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - OCT 13, 2009
Tap at Winslow’s (Greenville). Nice oranginsh flavor with a very hoppy feel. Good beer all around.

emacgee (4705) - Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - OCT 7, 2009
UPDATED: MAR 31, 2010 Pours a soft bight yellow with some haze and a two finger creamy offwhite head. Nose has some sweet malt, grassy hop character, mild citrus rind, not very hop forward, some corn. Flavor shows some peanut hull character, mild bitterness, bready/biscuity, sweet malt, lacks hop favor. Palate shows a mild astringency.

NCBeerBoy (15) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - OCT 4, 2009
Went to WBF yesterday and had this new brewery’s IIPA Sister’s of the Moon. I have to say I was blown away with how good it is. The 2 girls pouring were not bad either. After tasting all of the NC breweries IPA’s I have to say this was my favorite.

durhambeer (2585) - Durham, North Carolina, USA - OCT 3, 2009
On tap at the World Beer Festival in Durham. I have to admit I was surprised at how good this was. Slightly hazy dark gold pour. Hops taste like Cascade and Amarillo. Citrus and some resin; a little tropical fruit. Slightly soapy, but not in a bad way. Nice showing from a new brewery.