overall
RATINGS: 344   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.56/5   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
This American Style IPA is Slightly Malty with an aggressive Hop flavor and a crisp finish, that leaves you wanting another. 6.5% alcohol by volume

RiccelliAdriel (5) - São Paulo, BRAZIL - MAR 11, 2014 does not count
Uma IPA extremamente cítrica e floral, aromática, com ótima carbonatação e amargor controlado, "on tap" fica ainda mais saborosa e com uma cor fantástica.

clevelandbruno (58) - Half Moon Bay, California, USA - JUL 8, 2011
Damn good brew. The aroma is awesome, the taste is great, very hoppy, your definately drinking some quality when it comes to this.

dwyerpg (6496) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAY 20, 2015
I really quite enjoyed this. A nice orange color with a good malt amount to battle it out with the tasty hops. Good stuff.

davidm (2081) - Sunnyvale, California, USA - JAN 2, 2012
UPDATED: OCT 31, 2012 Bottle from Purvis. Great IPA, hoppy, but well malted. Aromas of caramel, grass, and passionfruit. Taste has a sweet start, sour notes, and bitterness taking over for a long finish. Palate is creamy, and full bodied. Amber, with a frothy head.

davidajensen (206) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JUL 11, 2010
A nice full bodied IPA. Thick and soft with a spicy finish. The dry hopping gives the beer a nice smell. I couldn’t drink more than a few, but this is an enjoyable beer.

Ibrew2or3 (8913) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - OCT 2, 2011
Bomber pours brilliantly clear copper with solid half inch plank of tan head. The aroma tosses up spicy hops and surprisingly bitter smelling floral hops too. Underneath the hops I only get a sense of sweetness that is likely maltiness. The taste enters smooth crisp with hops and full bodied. I get a pleasing mix of spicy hops and floral hop bitterness where the flavor is leaning heavily on the bitter side. I think this is the most bitter floral hop type brew I’ve ever tried. I also get some pine resin and grassiness with faint yummy maltiness as well off in the background. Cool bitter brew that is scratching me right where I itch.