overall
RATINGS: 30   MEAN: 3.43/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.38/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 54   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
This beer pays homage to the harvest as a full bodied and well balanced ESB that delivers a distinct and memorable dry hop finish.

higgsbison (264) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - SEP 22, 2017
With My first taste I thought it might be a bit over hopped for my taste. Changed my mind on the second taste. And before drinking half of it I decided I quite like it. A quality brew Working on a six pack: Second tasting; first impression was that it was to hopped up for me, And this was after drinking a Belgian farmhouse pale ale. I did enjoy it better as it warmed up and the bitterness did become less objectionable. But was still too bitter for me. Another thing I didn't realize this is a 8% brew, the alcohol really does not come through in the taste ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

shrubber85 (11618) - Greenville, Indiana, USA - JAN 7, 2017
Bottle. Caramel malt and weedy hay aroma. Hazy amber with moderate head. Lightly sweet caramel malt and moderately bitter herbal/quinine hay flavor. Good body. Pretty good.

Knilas (32) - Vandalia, Ohio, USA - JUL 16, 2015
From the bottle: Pours a gorgeous Amber color with a fine 1.5" head. Aromas of Apple cider, dark fruits and some spice. Taste is similar, adding in some malt and median bitterness. A decent mid-range brew. Worth the coin.

cincyrider (5) - - FEB 13, 2015 does not count
This has everything a fall seasonal should have. Amber, earthy tones with a light fruit aroma. Mild hop hints and a perfect gravity that give it a sessional approach. A Fall favorite.

BuckeyeBoy (8466) - Boise, Idaho, USA - FEB 8, 2015
12oz bottle pours out amber brown topped with a small head. Nose is roast malts nuts cereal spice and a nice hop touch. Taste is lots of malts a spice and a little bitterness on the end.

b3shine (9138) - Indiana, USA - OCT 20, 2013
Bottle to snifter (shared with the Mrs.). Looks good; a somewhat cloudy amberish brown with foamy beige head somewhere between off-white and light beige that steadily dissipates into lacing. Smells sweet with notes of dark fruit and floral hops. Tastes like it smells with a bit more maltiness. Solid on the palate. Good beer.

JStax (7173) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - OCT 20, 2013
Draft pour. Pours a hazy copper with a beige head of foam. Aroma is herbal and grassy. Bitter and earthy. Bigger bodied and sticky mouthfeel.

jstonerock24 (142) - Englewood, Ohio, USA - OCT 18, 2013
Very unique flavor it gives off. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it but then thought it almost had a sweet tart taste to it. Very light taste with fruity flavor

nuplastikk (6452) - Madison, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 13, 2013
12oz bottle. This is really what I like to see in a seasonal beer; someone breaking the mold but still remaining sensible and true to the spirit. Bigger and bolder than the bottle would suggest. Big, rich,malt tones with a pleasant, earthy, fruity, hop balance. Big, full bodied beer for the style, with a nice

akoeninger (774) - Wisconsin, USA - SEP 5, 2013
Caramel color, nice hop aroma, pine flavor with a nice malt background. Bitter finish. Drinkable. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone