RATINGS: 5   MEAN: 2.6/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.74/5   SEASONAL: Summer   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Mudshark’s Wild Watermelon Wheat is a craft American wheat beer. It brings to life the flavor of the summer nights in a refreshing slice of watermelon taste, lightly hopped crisp and satisfying.

Most RecentTicked By

slowrunner77 (12044) - Reno, Nevada, USA - JUL 19, 2015
Ok as a novelty, as the jolly rancher aroma and flavor are not unpleasant, but at the end of the day, just a thin watery wheat beer with a cool twist.

Padron4KM (810) - Chandler, Arizona, USA - MAY 30, 2015
12 oz can.
Hazy pale yellow with a short lived frothy head, no lace. Light sweet watermelon aroma. Flavor is same. Light sweet watermelon flavor, slightly tart on the finish. Much better than the other local watermelon beer, that was undrinkable. Not my thing, but my wife liked it.

daknole (11049) - Scottsdale, Arizona, USA - SEP 11, 2012
Yellow pour, white head. And this is a very simple beer to rate. It simply tastes and smells exactly like a watermelon jolly rancher. And its even sweet like a jolly rancher. Meh.

Sublym (78) - Arizona, USA - AUG 29, 2012
Ok, I dont want to rate this beer bad. First of all, its a local az brewer so I must show some respect. The problem is, this beer is just not for me. It has a watered down watermelon/wheat taste but im not enjoying it. My wife, who only drinks hefeweizens, only thought thos one was ok. But, in the "watermelon wheat beer" category. I guess this is good?

JPDurden24 (1675) - Chandler, Arizona, USA - AUG 29, 2012
A hazy yellow beer with a sweet watermelons aroma and it tastes a lot like a watermelon jolly rancher with a light medicine aftertaste. Decent, but a little too sweet.