overall
Brewed by Muskoka Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Bracebridge, Canada

RATINGS: 124   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.74/5   IBU: 13   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Like the region it’s from, our all-malt Muskoka Craft Lager is a getaway from the average. That’s because it’s carefully aged and handcrafted to be uniquely flavourful, yet remarkably easy-drinking. Made from North American hops and malt, and winner of Canadian Lager of the Year, this delicately balanced thirst quencher is the refreshing departure you’ve been waiting for

MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - MAR 4, 2002
Muskoka's best beer. I love it man!.........................................

Subliminal64 (248) - London, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 18, 2016
Drank directly from can. More pale gold then I thought it would be, Smells like a lager. No hop notes to be found. Taste is well balanced, not bitter. Great carbonation. No aftertaste. This is just a quality beer that is easy to drink. MB. The Beer Bear-on.

threesheets (11) - Mississauga, Ontario, CANADA - APR 11, 2005
I can’t believe people are rating this beer that low. It isn’t Steelback. My lager was well within the style guidelines and finished quite clean. I give it thumbs up!