overall
Brewed by Muskoka Brewery
Style: Cream Ale
Bracebridge, Canada

RATINGS: 221   WEIGHTED AVG: 3/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
An all natural, pure premium ale.

anders37 (27062) - Malmö, SWEDEN - OCT 8, 2017
Can. Pours a hazy golden pale orange color with a small white head. Has a fruity malty grainy weak creamy aroma. Fruity malty grainy creamy and slightly bitter flavor. Has a fruity malty grainy creamy finish.

ahansen_sf (21) - San Francisco, California, USA - AUG 23, 2017
Would rate this one slightly above the Lager. Not sure I get the full "cream ale" impact though.

Freaky_tiki (1359) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 22, 2017
Can from some 6-pack sampler I no longer recall buying, pulled from the deep reaches of my fridge (behind the jar of green olives & beside the mason jar of rendered duck fat from a duck I don’t recall cooking) comes this beer (which I clearly never wanted to drink) of a style (that’s hard to like) I rarely have. It’s not the worst thing I’ve drank this August. I’ve just been spoiled. And lets be honest, this isnt a GOOD beer. Odd minty after taste & malty focus & complete absence of a finish.

mrohia (280) - Ohio, USA - JUL 13, 2017
The Norseman, Huntsville, ON, can. Pretty good. Very smooth and drinkable. Head is more fizzy than creamy. Very mild taste, slightly sour, slightly farm.

BarryM (3) - - JUL 7, 2017 does not count
Lovely ale from the Muskoka brewery. Been to the brewery twice, once for the tour and once for tasting different beers in the shop/bar. My favourite Canadian beer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

harrylt (14) - - JUN 4, 2017
颜色褐色偏琥&# via Beer Buddy for iPhone

azzurro (424) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 10, 2017
Got the bottle 6-pack at LCBO. Tried it with friends after volleyball, hanging out enjoying a cool crisp May weather. Did the trick for me. I’ll try it again.

BrewWhatIWant (296) - Ontario, CANADA - APR 27, 2017
Pours copper with a thin tan head. Aroma is floral. Taste is slightly bitter with a mild finish. There are notes of caramel, and herbal, floral hops. It has a slightly creamy mouthfeel with moderate carbonation. It’s a bit mild but there’s nothing wrong with it.

thedudeenthused (26) - Ontario, CANADA - APR 22, 2017
UPDATED: APR 25, 2017 This is Muskoka’s best beer, in my opinion. Not necessarily an everyday beer. It is a wonderful beer given the right time. Caramel compliments the beer. Smooth. Not much finish. Nice amber colour; looks great as it settles.

ryrpat (389) - Illinois, USA - FEB 1, 2017
Average beer. Very smooth though glad I tried this beer while in Canada. Doesn't have much flavor on the backend ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone