overall
RATINGS: 1250   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Bottle: Filtered.
Launched in 1997.
Ingredients: Water, Barley Malt, Maltose, Hops, Yeast
The most famous Hellenic beer. With the rich head, bright golden colour, and pleasant refreshing taste, Mythos guarantees pleasure in every occasion. With its excellent product quality and its genuine, unconventional brand personality, Mythos is now one of the top three beer brands in the Greek market.

Pofessa (2) - Georgia, USA - NOV 12, 2009 does not count
This beer is simply amazing. I had this beer upon the recommendation of my former science teacher. I poured one: nice aroma, pale yellow color. Slightly spicy and heavenly.

ronaldtheriot (1934) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - DEC 15, 2012
Mythos has a medium, slightly off-white head, and a clear, golden appearance, with some bubble streams and a very minimal amount of lacing left behind. The aroma is of rich, sweet, and full barley malt and a slight hop zing. Flavor is of sweet, sugary malt, light biscuit, grassy, and mellow hop bitterness. Mouthfeel is light to medium, and Mythos finishes semi-dry, crisp, refreshing, and supremely drinkable. Could this be the best lager available? Possibly. It’s awesome! RJT

mariapan (1) - GREECE - AUG 22, 2006 does not count
Mythos is a light, easy to drink beer. It is characterized by a rich head, bright, blonde color, and a pleasing, refreshing taste.

traveller1 (1) - yeovil, Somerset, ENGLAND - JUN 19, 2014 does not count
Be warned. This product is brewed elsewhere. It is part of Carlsburg after all. The original, which I have rated is brewed in Greece and is 5%. Most so called Mythos available elsewhere is only 4.7% and is a bland euro beer. Carlsburg is ripping us off......dont drink it. Go to Greece.

Drinking_77 (118) - Basel, SWITZERLAND - JUN 15, 2014
UPDATED: JUN 19, 2014 Review: Can of Mythos pale lager 4.7% ABV Another surprise, never thought I would be loving a Greek beer, but this is a good smooth and refreshingly tasty beer. Appearance is good, a nice clear pale yellow beer with a nice head developing but it does dissipate quickly. Good lacing though. No clear smell was found, maybe slightly sweet and a small hint of cooked corn and grassy hops. Taste was sweet, no bitterness, was fairly smooth to drink, and a teeny bit strong too. Recommended.

foto (1) - Virginia, USA - JUN 3, 2004 does not count
Great aroma and flavor. Highly recommended. Not available in all states. Export tastes the same as the domestic beer in Greece. I’ve had both.

Venturator (4) - Madrid, SPAIN - OCT 8, 2015 does not count
Una cerveza rubia muy ligera y suave, muy agradable de tomar, perfecta para el día a día.

jakob96fonta (17) - ITALY - SEP 9, 2015
Wonderful beer .it has a fantastic aroma and a good taste. Everyone should taste it .it’s one of my favourite light beer

opiate (199) - Sandy, Utah, USA - NOV 30, 2000
I don’t read Greek so I’m not too sure of the details on this beer. But I must say it was a great little pilsner. Very much like Pilsner Urquell, which was pretty damn impressive considering the fact that it came from a can. My best friend Nick brought this all the way from Greece for me, and it was worth the travel. He says it is the only beer brewed in Greece. I think they should try brewing more beer. Pilsner isn’t my personal favorite style, but this was a really good pilsner. Great head, awesome carbonation, and a terrific hoppy nose and character. Just an all around good beer. Thanks Nick!

STEPHENDR (478) - California, USA - MAY 21, 2006
Gold appearance – nose slightly hoppy and citrus- taste of lime zest and little skunk– very light body- fresh short aftertastes very refreshing