RATINGS: 203   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 136   ABV: 4.52%
Today, Natty Boh is brewed according to the strict traditions that made it the beer of choice. Using only the finest ingredients sparkling pure water, fine grains, choice hops and our special strain of selected yeast every batch of Natty Boh is patiently aged resulting in a medium-bodied beer with a smooth color, a distinct hop aroma and a superior taste.

FUNK's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
FUNK (120) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 21, 2002
A beer from the land of pleasent living. Decent enough and iceman is right a good working mans beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
joejames (509) - Jacobus, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 9, 2016
Now this is a strange day in my beer world. Only one beer Ive never had before that shocked everyone I talked to in the York area. I heard "youve never had a Natty Bo", at LEAST 3 times today. I had 40 minutes to kill and asked my "friend, hes not human" if I had time to run to Maryland to grab one, leaving Spry, to Maryland Line Inn then back to Queen Street in York for and appointment. Feeling no resistance I went and got one 24oz. can (for something so popular just a few miles down the road I gave up trying to find one here) and was 3 minutes early for my appointment. Thats how things are going for me the last six weeks! NOW lets get down to business====Well first impression, SHOCK! I like this! It reminds me of the first sip of beer I had when I was a little sometime in the 1960s! That was from a Rolling Rock pony bottle given to me by my aunt, a catholic nut, uh nun. If you ever meet me, this is a wild story, just ask me about it!!! Looks, smells like your awful garden variety TV beer. But the taste, Ill keep some of this around for fun. Its starting to look like at least 10 house warming partys for me in next month ( I will not mix apples and oranges, lol) And one giant bash at a rental somewhere for my birthday (And to honor the catalyst of my awesome new life!!! THANK YOU!!! Ive been told that I will meet you before next yearsout by that fore mentioned "friend" ) THOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT THINGS, 7 weeks, batting percentage: 1000% I was born the day after JFK took office..............till tomorrow, God bless and be safe! (Travlr I think I will see you soon under a big tower on83, first one there buys!)

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
HopTsing (573) - Sandston, Virginia, USA - OCT 22, 2016
From the bottle poured a pale golden brew with a delicate floral aroma. Weal balance with a slightly metallic flavor. Medium mouthfeel.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Travlr (22072) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - SEP 16, 2016
I thought this would be an appropriate beer for one of my last in DC. Seen it many times, never tried it. Looks like s ale lager. Tastes like a pale lager. Lightly bitter cereal. Thats about it! Not worth the wait.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
gephross100 (435) - Bellaire, Texas, USA - AUG 7, 2016
From a can. Pours a very light straw color with no head. Lively carb. Corn rice green apple. High carbonation. Dry finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Tstamba (775) - Maryland, USA - JUL 31, 2016
Baltimores entry into the macro lager category... Above average... Bests out Bud light... Good for cooling off at the Orioles game..,

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Stampion (241) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - JUL 4, 2016
Bottle. Maltier than most of the mass marked cheap beers. Still hits you with that corn taste up front and finishes with a quasi decent sweet malt taste. Not as terrible as I was expecting. However, it's fo-hipster-nostalgia rating is off the charts.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
stevoj (4175) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JUL 1, 2016
Brought this back from East Coast, havent rated, although it was one of my go to beers in my youth. Initial corny, vegetable smell gives way to a normal, although bland, taste. And then nothing, not even a finish. Decent mouth feel rescues this from a less than honorable rating. Heres to days gone by!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
johnnnniee (3897) - Bedford, New Hampshire, USA - JUN 24, 2016
Someone broke out a bottle of this fine elixir, after I didnt care what I was drinking. Pale yellow light malt light hop light cereal, actually not all that horrible just needs more flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
jsquire (4218) - St. Marys, Ohio, USA - JUN 15, 2016
Apparently this was the beer of choice at Baltimore Oriels baseball games before AB took over the beer concession. My sister made me get this when in Baltimore, and it would be a fine baseball park/lawn mower beer. But to sit down an analyse this is not really in order. Typical macro lager. Pale yellow color with a fizzy white head. Nose of corn and metal. Watery sweet corm and white sugar taste. Best served ice cold with something to eat.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
foyle (410) - Wyoming, USA - JUN 9, 2016
Poured from 12 oz can at Boxcar Bar + Arcade in Raleigh First time I have ever tried Natty Boh. Flavor, appearance, and aroma are all standard for an American Style Lager. Highly enjoyable for what it is. Glad to finally add it to my list of beers tasted.