RATINGS: 207   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 136   ABV: 4.52%
Today, Natty Boh is brewed according to the strict traditions that made it the beer of choice. Using only the finest ingredients – sparkling pure water, fine grains, choice hops and our special strain of selected yeast – every batch of Natty Boh is patiently aged resulting in a medium-bodied beer with a smooth color, a distinct hop aroma and a superior taste.

pokey1228's rating

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
pokey1228 (10) - USA - MAY 9, 2003
Every year we have a Natty Boh hunt on Easter Sunday where we hide a few hundred cans of beer. That's about the only good thing about this.

jredmond (8284) - New York, New York, USA - JUN 20, 2017
I think this was the first beer I ever tried [RIP Stucco]. Revisited again while in Philly with Andrew and PJ, sampled at a fine establishment, Dirty Franks. It’s cheap and relatively unoffensive.

unclemike (3124) - Ft. Riley, Kansas, USA - MAY 13, 2017
Pours clean straw yellow with two fingers of frothy white head. Nose is skunky and metallic, pretty standard wet hay and straw. Grassy with a light sweetness and bready quality

weihenweizen (3825) - Charleston Area, West Virginia, USA - MAY 11, 2017
Refrigerated 12 oz. aluminum can poured into a glass. Clear golden with medium white head. Aroma is pilsner malt, light body, lower carbonation, and little lacing. Taste is pilsner malt.

wlajwl (6808) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - APR 16, 2017
Easy to drink, not much more than faint malts and mild corn. Sweetish finish.

gws57 (1276) - Saint Charles, Illinois, USA - APR 9, 2017
Had this at Ram’s Head in Annapolis, Maryland. Very faint grassy aroma, effervescent, with a clean, inoffensive flavor and finish. Would drink on a hot day again.

hershiser2 (3236) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - MAR 20, 2017
So. Going to end this visit by trying the ol natty bo I've heard so much about. Draft taproom. I gave myself a 30 cent pour. Pale golden with a white head. Not much of an aroma- grassy and little else. Flavor is actually not nearly as bad as I expected. Grassy and lightly nutty. Kinda flat but the flavor is inoffensive. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

joejames (510) - Jacobus, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 9, 2016
Now this is a strange day in my beer world. Only one beer I’ve never had before that shocked everyone I talked to in the York area. I heard "you’ve never had a Natty Bo", at LEAST 3 times today. I had 40 minutes to kill and asked my "friend, he’s not human" if I had time to run to Maryland to grab one, leaving Spry, to Maryland Line Inn then back to Queen Street in York for and appointment. Feeling no resistance I went and got one 24oz. can (for something so popular just a few miles down the road I gave up trying to find one here) and was 3 minutes early for my appointment. That’s how things are going for me the last six weeks! NOW let’s get down to business====Well first impression, SHOCK! I like this! It reminds me of the first sip of beer I had when I was a little sometime in the 1960’s! That was from a Rolling Rock pony bottle given to me by my aunt, a catholic nut, uh nun. If you ever meet me, this is a wild story, just ask me about it!!! Looks, smells like your awful garden variety TV beer. But the taste, I’ll keep some of this around for fun. It’s starting to look like at least 10 house warming party’s for me in next month ( I will not mix apples and oranges, lol) And one giant bash at a rental somewhere for my birthday (And to honor the catalyst of my awesome new life!!! THANK YOU!!! I’ve been told that I will meet you before next yearsout by that fore mentioned "friend" ) THOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT THINGS, 7 weeks, batting percentage: 1000% I was born the day after JFK took office..............till tomorrow, God bless and be safe! (Travlr I think I will see you soon under a big tower on83, first one there buys!)

HopTsing (575) - Sandston, Virginia, USA - OCT 22, 2016
From the bottle poured a pale golden brew with a delicate floral aroma. Weal balance with a slightly metallic flavor. Medium mouthfeel.

Travlr (24745) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - SEP 16, 2016
I thought this would be an appropriate beer for one of my last in DC. Seen it many times, never tried it. Looks like s ale lager. Tastes like a pale lager. Lightly bitter cereal. That’s about it! Not worth the wait.

gephross100 (943) - Bellaire, Texas, USA - AUG 7, 2016
From a can. Pours a very light straw color with no head. Lively carb. Corn rice green apple. High carbonation. Dry finish.