overall
RATINGS: 185   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Light’s all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

harrisoni (18578) - Ashford, Kent, ENGLAND - MAR 5, 2016
Cotteridge 2 tasting. Awesome can. Clear pale gold. Not a great aroma some alcohol some sweetness. It’s not good. It’s like tramp cider.

TBone (17565) - Pori, FINLAND - MAR 2, 2016
Can (from Miami). Pale yellow color, small white head. Aroma of green apple and honey. Light-bodied. Watery palate. Sweetish malty flavor has some green apple. Doesn"t feel like 8%. Watery...

michcam8 (565) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - FEB 26, 2016
Straight from a big ass can. Aroma of grain malt and candy. Appearance, from what i can gather on top of the can is sprite. Taste is somewhat sweet, light grainy malt, and alcohol. If you want to get buzzed quick, I recommend buying a can on the way home from work.

DCLawyer (2845) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - DEC 29, 2015
Huge 25oz can shared at the WWWW beer tasting at iphonephan’s. I brought this beast, and have suffered for having done so ever since. Clear yellow malty corn juice. It was surprising more drinkable than anticipated, though the bar is realllly low here.

bpreo (2840) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - NOV 25, 2015
Mine is 6% alcohol, and labeled a Lager (but I’m in Oregon so it’s an Ale).

MrChopin (4304) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - OCT 23, 2015
[ Bottle ][ 1oz ][ @tasting ][ $0 ][ Shot glass ][ 08.15.15 ]
translucent clear/gold, nearly clear, foamy white head. Dusty papery bubblegum sweetness, dirty corn. Slightly dirty up front, gum and grass, dryer and cleaner mid, light rice and corn through metallic end.

Nejhleader (1561) - Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 19, 2015
has a half decent sweet grassy aroma. Taste is a warming grass and malt. Could be worse.

1.1
gripweed57 (2463) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - OCT 13, 2015
12 ounce can my son brought home from college. 6% ABV. I know I will regret trying this, but here goes. Pale yellow gold with a large fluffy white head. Metallic grainy malt nose. Sweet, insipid grainy malt flavor has a slightly bitter aftertaste. Pretty bad, but not awful. The stuff that fuels the Frat Houses!

crossovert (12934) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 9, 2015
74cl can. Pale pour. Se rved as cold as possible. Aroma is plain, some bubblegum. Flavor is sweet, corny, nutty, boozy, watery. Drinkable but barely so.

kevsher (2) - - SEP 10, 2015 does not count
The smell of this beer is very repugnant, and almost made me want to not want to drink the frosty beverage. But after I took my first sip, I might have fallen in love. The taste of the lager was strong and flew over my tongue like the fresh streams on the Rocky Mountains, and after six I definitely felt a strong buzz. Once i finished my twelfth beer I was well past drunk and had an amazing night. The next morning wasn’t the worst I’ve ever had, overall my new favorite beer. I can’t wait to have my next!!