overall
RATINGS: 171   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Light’s all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

MrChopin (4304) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - OCT 23, 2015
[ Bottle ][ 1oz ][ @tasting ][ $0 ][ Shot glass ][ 08.15.15 ]
translucent clear/gold, nearly clear, foamy white head. Dusty papery bubblegum sweetness, dirty corn. Slightly dirty up front, gum and grass, dryer and cleaner mid, light rice and corn through metallic end.

Nejhleader (1574) - Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 19, 2015
has a half decent sweet grassy aroma. Taste is a warming grass and malt. Could be worse.

1.1
gripweed57 (2794) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - OCT 13, 2015
12 ounce can my son brought home from college. 6% ABV. I know I will regret trying this, but here goes. Pale yellow gold with a large fluffy white head. Metallic grainy malt nose. Sweet, insipid grainy malt flavor has a slightly bitter aftertaste. Pretty bad, but not awful. The stuff that fuels the Frat Houses!

crossovert (13724) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 9, 2015
74cl can. Pale pour. Se rved as cold as possible. Aroma is plain, some bubblegum. Flavor is sweet, corny, nutty, boozy, watery. Drinkable but barely so.

kevsher (2) - - SEP 10, 2015 does not count
The smell of this beer is very repugnant, and almost made me want to not want to drink the frosty beverage. But after I took my first sip, I might have fallen in love. The taste of the lager was strong and flew over my tongue like the fresh streams on the Rocky Mountains, and after six I definitely felt a strong buzz. Once i finished my twelfth beer I was well past drunk and had an amazing night. The next morning wasn’t the worst I’ve ever had, overall my new favorite beer. I can’t wait to have my next!!

1.2
Panzuriel (2333) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 31, 2015
Tall Boy poured into a pint glass twice. Natty Daddy is a clear pale yellow with a fizzy head of large white bubbles. Nose is Sweet, cloying corn malt liquor aroma. Taste is also sweet and full of adjuncts, corn and rice. Body is thin. Oh well.

1.4
solidfunk (9363) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - AUG 18, 2015
A fine malt lika. Fake malt and fairly assy. Golden pour. Can of brilliance.

GenDV138 (7579) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - AUG 15, 2015
Massive 25 oz can at the RateBeer WWWW Tasting, this was DCLawyer’s fault. Clear straw yellow. Aromas of wheat, corn, lemon lime, malt. Tastes of corn, water, malt, light wheat. Light body with a dry finish.

Iphonephan (7190) - Jackson Hole/McLean, Virginia, USA - AUG 15, 2015
From a 25 oz can at the WWWW RB tasting. Pours a clear pale gold with an off white head, Fruity nose. Flavors of caramel. Sweet finish.

1.1
Travlr (25749) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - AUG 15, 2015
Big giant massive can. No paper bag, Clear yellow color, scant white edge head. Aroma is papery and peppery. Taste is spiced pepper.