overall
RATINGS: 172   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Light’s all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

TomTron's rating

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
TomTron (462) - South Carolina, USA - MAY 29, 2013
IT’S BUDGET BEER TIME!!! Time to punish myself with some sewage filtration swill in the likes of Natty Daddy. Smells like moldy corn on the verge of replicating the smell of my outside garbage when I forget to take it to the street for a week. Tastes like liquefied, stale Corn Pops with a hint of swamp ass(at least what I imagine that tastes like). In the grand scheme of it all, it’s not COMPLETELY terrible, but I still feel like I have punished myself in having drank this. :-x

jhsnitz1 (41) - Central, South Carolina, USA - JAN 1, 2018
UPDATED: JAN 1, 2018 Much better than expected, given the price of $1.17 for a 25 oz can. Bland, watered- down taste is unexpected for 8% ABV but has an alcohol aftertaste that lasts a long time.

beauwnelson (1) - - SEP 30, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: SEP 30, 2017 much better than expected. I really thought it would be harsh and I guess it would be. If it were your first beer. bought it as a joke, no regrets.

Ktwse (5667) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - SEP 27, 2017
The dude who gave this 4.3 below is the boss and you should focus on his review, not mine. That said, I bought this as a laugh, thinking it would be as much of a stinker as the other Natties. Not so! This is actually eerily enjoyable, and at 8% and 25 fl.oz (!!!) before you know it, you’re hitting numbers 2 to 4...

jredmond (8839) - New York, New York, USA - SEP 12, 2017
[2015 backlog] Can shared with Andrew, Brendan and PJ. Light body with aggressive carbonation. Notes of sweet grains, light malt, spicy alcohol and a touch of some off flavor.

Peterhogan22 (27) - - AUG 20, 2017
Still surprised they are still even making this beer with all the other Natty's out there. I don't know shitty college beer. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

CaskWarden68 (1) - Clinton, Tennessee, USA - JUL 30, 2017 does not count
Taste like rubbing alcohol. Hits the pallet like cheap piss water and finishes like grandmas rubbing alcohol she used to rub on her feet. ( I’m guessing how that rubbing alcohol tasted)

chronicle7 (1) - Kennesaw, Georgia, USA - JUL 11, 2017 does not count
Didn’t expect much was down to my last bit of change. nothing was looking good lite beer! meh. Then what did my lingering gaze catch. Natty daddy. I was intrigued. having limited fundaged and something that gave the promise of a cheap buzz. I recommend taking the day off from work if you drink all 6. during the process the first one was rough. but after that they were like drinking springwater from the spring alps. I vaguely remember playing barry medones "into the night" on loop for a few hours while pondering the meaning of life. Was an enjoyable evening. I wish I could say the same about the morning. I woke up feeling like I had been on a 3 day bender. The lights were a little two bright. the ground felt like it was swaying or that could of been normal trailer sway. I had to lay back down and call into work.. Norma was pissed but I am gonna buy her some natty daddy this evening and woo my princess w/ some sweet sweet natty. Be like whos your daddy now NORMA!

ManVsBeer (11149) - Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - JUN 22, 2017
Can from Exxon Garage, Surf City, North Carolina. Clear golden-blonde with no head. Not quite feeling its strength, it has a lighter than expected lager taste, although a very standard one with a sweetness when all said and done.

dwyerpg (6494) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 11, 2017
Much better than I expected this beer isn’t nearly as funky as the standard natural light or Natural Ice. Not good but a fairly decent malt liquor.

brewbro87 (1) - New York, USA - MAY 31, 2017 does not count
A little skunky due to the hops but tastes good when kept cold. 24 oz. can is equivalent to 3 to 4 12 oz. U.S. beers and actually is less calories and obviously less fluid to consume than 3 Michelob Ultras.