overall
RATINGS: 185   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Light’s all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

malkyore's rating

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
malkyore (377) - - FEB 7, 2013
Looks like piss tastes like cheap beer... What’s not to not dislike for one dollar...

chronicle7 (1) - Kennesaw, Georgia, USA - JUL 11, 2017 does not count
Didn’t expect much was down to my last bit of change. nothing was looking good lite beer! meh. Then what did my lingering gaze catch. Natty daddy. I was intrigued. having limited fundaged and something that gave the promise of a cheap buzz. I recommend taking the day off from work if you drink all 6. during the process the first one was rough. but after that they were like drinking springwater from the spring alps. I vaguely remember playing barry medones "into the night" on loop for a few hours while pondering the meaning of life. Was an enjoyable evening. I wish I could say the same about the morning. I woke up feeling like I had been on a 3 day bender. The lights were a little two bright. the ground felt like it was swaying or that could of been normal trailer sway. I had to lay back down and call into work.. Norma was pissed but I am gonna buy her some natty daddy this evening and woo my princess w/ some sweet sweet natty. Be like whos your daddy now NORMA!

ManVsBeer (10448) - Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - JUN 22, 2017
Can from Exxon Garage, Surf City, North Carolina. Clear golden-blonde with no head. Not quite feeling its strength, it has a lighter than expected lager taste, although a very standard one with a sweetness when all said and done.

dwyerpg (6180) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 11, 2017
Much better than I expected this beer isn’t nearly as funky as the standard natural light or Natural Ice. Not good but a fairly decent malt liquor.

brewbro87 (1) - New York, USA - MAY 31, 2017 does not count
A little skunky due to the hops but tastes good when kept cold. 24 oz. can is equivalent to 3 to 4 12 oz. U.S. beers and actually is less calories and obviously less fluid to consume than 3 Michelob Ultras.

mR_fr0g (12067) - Hertfordshire, ENGLAND - MAY 28, 2017
Bottle shared at Cotteridge convention 05/03/2016. Many thanks to MacBoost. A pale yellow coloured pour with a lasting fine white head. Aroma is simple pale grains, hint of citrus, pear, some alcohol. Flavour is composed of pale grains, straw, adjunct, little citrus. Smooth hides the abv pretty well. Palate is semi sweet, highish carbonation, . Decent.

1.2
JohananaV2 (155) - - MAY 26, 2017
Strong alcohol content Nasty flavor Lingering taste Not worth it even for how cheap it is. Avoid this unless you live in a place that doesn't sell anything else ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

wlajwl (6806) - Quad Cities, Iowa, USA - APR 24, 2017
Aroma and flavor is fusels/apples, corn/grains and a long and big alcoholic/heat burn into the finish. Surprisingly better than expected although not enough.

ozzy70 (1148) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - MAR 15, 2017
Pint can found in the rare/reserve beer cellar at The Quicky Mart for 99 cents. Clear golden, white head. Aroma was grain, corn, fruit. Taste was sweet, apple, grainy malts.

DuffMan (10425) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - FEB 28, 2017
Can. The following is a compilation of a dozen peoples’ thoughts who shared this brew with me at my first (and perhaps last?) Malt Liquor Dexterity Games Tournament to celebrate my birthday. Keeping in mind that most of the participants are not regular beer raters, here we go: Medium golden, whole cereal and cardboard, actually not as offensive as many others have been tonight, no daddy no top quarter of the lot so far as natural as yeti urine tastes as good as it sounds is that chlorine? This does not make me satisfied on any level you can really taste the photons I don’t think that’s hop haze have six of these and roll with your yummy mummy.

0.9
007GoldenBeer (1) - Los Angeles, California, USA - FEB 12, 2017 does not count
This beer tastes like total shit. I bought it last night because it was on sale, but quickly realized it tastes like bar soap and puke. However it totally gets you tanked for dirt cheap.