overall
RATINGS: 170   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Light’s all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

TnMan (2) - Etowah, Tennessee, USA - JUL 19, 2015 does not count
I think Natty Daddy is simply the BEST over lager available on the store shelves today. My wife is VERY picky, and even she loves Natty Daddy! Thank you for the new brew, and please, PLEASE continue marketing it!

joestatix (3) - Detroit, Michigan, USA - MAY 20, 2014 does not count
First off Im not a Craft Beer guy. I m the type of guy that likes to sit back and slam on pappies ol" cough syrup and have to clench my hand to handle the swig. With my disclaimer said I like this one a lot. Its easy to drink. As long as its icy cold it has a tasty fizz a fresh light to medium grainy taste, Its not ment for beer connoseurs with high price pallets. This is a good ol wet your whistle - college frat house - girl just left me - bee. I pay $1.09 at CVS for a 24 oz. 3 of these gets me were I am heading.

chronicle7 (1) - Kennesaw, Georgia, USA - JUL 11, 2017 does not count
Didn’t expect much was down to my last bit of change. nothing was looking good lite beer! meh. Then what did my lingering gaze catch. Natty daddy. I was intrigued. having limited fundaged and something that gave the promise of a cheap buzz. I recommend taking the day off from work if you drink all 6. during the process the first one was rough. but after that they were like drinking springwater from the spring alps. I vaguely remember playing barry medones "into the night" on loop for a few hours while pondering the meaning of life. Was an enjoyable evening. I wish I could say the same about the morning. I woke up feeling like I had been on a 3 day bender. The lights were a little two bright. the ground felt like it was swaying or that could of been normal trailer sway. I had to lay back down and call into work.. Norma was pissed but I am gonna buy her some natty daddy this evening and woo my princess w/ some sweet sweet natty. Be like whos your daddy now NORMA!

kevsher (2) - - SEP 10, 2015 does not count
The smell of this beer is very repugnant, and almost made me want to not want to drink the frosty beverage. But after I took my first sip, I might have fallen in love. The taste of the lager was strong and flew over my tongue like the fresh streams on the Rocky Mountains, and after six I definitely felt a strong buzz. Once i finished my twelfth beer I was well past drunk and had an amazing night. The next morning wasn’t the worst I’ve ever had, overall my new favorite beer. I can’t wait to have my next!!

tbonejones (1) - - JUL 13, 2012 does not count
for a 8% beer that is under $1.50 for a 24 oz can, i give it a 9 for taste and value. WHOS YOUR DADDY? NADDY DADDY!

Frizzell87 (3) - - AUG 10, 2014 does not count
Natty Daddy., I am drinking one right now. Where do I start. First off I do enjoy my craft beers. Yet, I was raised on malt liqueur. This rating is for malt liqueurs. Not craft beer. Natty Daddy is one of the better Malts. If you have have high gravity, King Cobra or Steel Reserve; then a Natty Daddy will taste like a bud light with an 8 percent kick. It is no where near as potent tasting as most Malt Liqueurs, I was surprised it had 8 percent, because you would never know it did. Now by saying this, I am not saying this is a beer you drink after 18 holes of golf. This is a beer that you drink when you are looking for 1 thing and that is a buzz. 2 Daddies will get you a great sleeping buzz. 3 will get you toasted. 4 will knock you the hell out. I enjoy a malt liqueur about once a week, and this Malt has earned a place in my "Take care of business" file.

Leighton (21833) - London, Greater London, ENGLAND - MAR 6, 2016
Can shared at the Cotteridge Convention - 2016 edition. Many thanks to our American friend, MacBoost! Pours clear, pale gold with a foamy, white head. Dry cereal in the aroma, some pale bread, hay. Medium sweet flavour with sugary white bread, lemon meringue, straw, dough. Medium bodied with average carbonation. Clean finish, moderately sweet, with more dough and cereal. An excellent malt liquor here.

PolishPrisoner (3) - - JUL 21, 2014 does not count
To start with, I am rating this beer in its segment, and not as compared to craft brews and other beers that cost substantially more. Natty Daddy is one of the best malt liquors available. Ever had Steel Reserve? Yeah, that junk is nasty. This beer is completely inoffensive, and packs an 8% punch. The alcohol is relatively difficult to perceive, and that’s surprising in this segment. The beer pours a slightly darker straw color that the baby Natural Light. That’s also surprising for the segment. The beer has a flavor, though it’s difficult to describe exactly what it tastes like - I detect a lot of corn in the aroma, which substantially influences the flavor. As stated, it’s inoffensive, which in the malt liquor category, means that this beer tastes pretty good. From a marketing perspective, AB should have chosen a better name - "Natty Daddy" is a fad type name that will quickly fade and obviously suggests cheapness. I suggest that AB should go ahead and commit to a more serious branding for this product because this recipe has the potential to turn into a legacy and stay a while. Natural Premium. Natural Extra. Something simple yet more serious. This beer is definitely meant to provide a cheap buzz - it’s only sold in 25 ounce cans - and it succeeds in its mission while providing a decent flavor. It’s completely worth its price tag. A little more work and this beer could turn into a lasting segment of the Natural line.

ronaldtheriot (1964) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - DEC 15, 2011
Natty Daddy has a thick, white head and a clear, golden appearance, with a little bit of lacing left behind. The aroma is a sharp, sweet, corn husk smell, and the taste is sweet, yet not overly so, and one picks up grain, a nice hop bitterness at the end, and there is a mild alcohol under-taste. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy, and Natty Daddy finishes pretty crisp, clean, refreshing, and easy drinking. I can see how this could get someone in trouble. Overall, this is a winner for Anheuser-Busch. RJT

SuzyGreenberg (1603) - Seattle, Washington, USA - APR 13, 2012
16 oz. badass blue can; crystal clear gold trace white head; drinks smooth with corn syrup, sugar, dry malt; smooth and sugary; digging this one for sure; lemon, rice, sugar; malt liquor rulez