RATINGS: 802   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

• Statistics
  • Locate Sellers

McTapps (7003) - Reutlingen, GERMANY - FEB 28, 2018
The beer has got a clear golden colour with a small head and thin Body. Aroma of hops. Taste of hops, citrus, grass. Metallic finish.

indrekr (630) - ESTONIA - FEB 27, 2018
Appearance: pale, bubbly, clear, rocky head, white foam, disappears fast. Aroma: bread, straws, earthy. Taste: medium bitterness, lightly sour. Palate: light body, watery, thin feel, average carbonation, astringent, abrupt finish,

cah (6) - - FEB 17, 2018 does not count
Smooth and easy drinking ice beer. Hats off to Natural Ice. Get a 30 pack and have fun. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

thebeerbandit (80) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 31, 2017
UPDATED: DEC 31, 2017 12/31/17 With Abby while downloading “flatliners” movie. Clear yellow with minimal head. Nose is slightly metallic AAL grain. Taste is really sweet grain with a little bit of metallic funk. Pretty highly carbonated and goes down like water. Overall, It’s not bad for what it is. There are certainly worse cheapo beers and this is sweet and very drinkable.

drewmrdr (3) - - SEP 29, 2017 does not count
UPDATED: OCT 13, 2017 Natural Ice has a pure golden color that can only be compared to that of the greatest King in Europe's history, King Midas. This beer has one of the most bestest tastes I have ever had the privilege to touch to my tastes buds. It's flavor can be described as sweet and nutty. I would recommend this beer to any beer conosuer and would challenge them to say that it is not one of the best. It's just so good when it hits your lips.

Bitterbill (2079) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - SEP 8, 2017
I wanted a single serving so I had to settle for this big ass 25 ounce can. Pours a clear straw, loads of foam. Smells so grainy and sweet, to the point of rotten veggies. Grainy and off putting sweet taste. Again, I get a vegetal nastiness that I can't get past. Malt Liquor lite? I'd rather have a Mickeys.

Atom (2626) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - SEP 3, 2017
25oz can, yes we need that extra oz, pours a clear pale golden yellow with a large white head. Light sweet malt aroma. Taste of very watered down malt, lightly sweet. Not much for flavor, but alcohol we hidden at 5.9%, bam party time.

FlightMaestro2 (1) - - AUG 27, 2017 does not count
I fucking loooooove this shit!!!!! I drive my car with a thirty rack in the back seat!!!!!!!

Dbogie (1) - - AUG 8, 2017 does not count
People on here are judging natural ice like its Macallan 12 year(my favorite scotch) lol!?? It’s a cheap beer with high alcohol content that gets me drunk. Cost me 17.11$ for a 30 pack. I dont care about palate and aroma lol. Its cheap and I can drink it. It aint no steel reserve but its not a great lakes beer either. Lol. Talking about color and looks lol. Y’all are funny

AdamChandler (5252) - Enfield, New Hampshire, USA - JUL 16, 2017
very faint yellow appearance. 1 finger solid white head. almost zero aroma. flavor. dead sugar, yeast corn and cardboard.