overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

Low69caprice (100) - Yucca valley, California, USA - SEP 4, 2015
A real dry bud, like they added some grain alcohol to bud Clear yellow real clear but weird light yellow. Why it gets decent appearance rating. Very carbonated like some water. No aroma no flavor.

0.8
tmongoose (2504) - Louisville, Kentucky, USA - AUG 7, 2015
why because its there. 16oz can poured clear yellow with a white head that very quickly disappeared. lots of carbonation. the aroma is sweet corn almost acidic. the flavor sweet pale lager with no malt or hops to speak of. ok I did it no give me my bubblegum. truly an unflavorful lager and nothing more.

0.8
KoRoBeNiKi (157) - Fair Lawn, New Jersey, USA - JUL 29, 2015
Aroma of corn, must, cereal, metal. Yellow color with a small white head. Taste is the same. Watery finish with some light alcohol and a bit of metal. Ehhhhh.

beer_rookie (563) - Arkansas, USA - JUN 23, 2015
UPDATED: MAY 18, 2016 Pours a very clear straw color. Heftty head but thins out to just a film on top. Some lacing on the glass.

Aroma is sweet. Sweet grain. Maybe a little banana. But overall, it smells like beer

Taste is actually pretty good. It’s smooth and sweet. There is a tiny alcohol bite. It’s grainy a little. It has beer flavor, but it’s a better than just that.

Mouthfeel is medium light, It’s very smooth. No bitterness. Easy drinking, or perhaps I should say...easy drunking.

Overall, I don’t understand the bad rating. It’s actually very good. This one takes me back...way back. So it has some sentimental value to me. But that doesn’t matter,it’s a good beer. I would recommend it. I will be buying it again!

Update, I’m downing my original rating from 3.5 down to 3.3. Yes, still good. Probably one of the best in the category. I still recommend this

keith0718 (434) - Kansas, USA - JUN 17, 2015
I’ve been on macro lager kick recently and this is the worst so far. I don’t mind beers that are sweet but this is sweetness on top of a beer whose flavor is mediocre to begin with.

PlinyDad1952 (112) - - MAY 3, 2015
LET ME TELL YUO FIRST THAT NATURAL ICE IS NOT GOOD BUT I WILL NEVER PAY MONEY FOR IT. THE ONLY BEERS I PAY MONEY FOR IT’S PLINY (IT’S THE BEST!!1!!) AND IF IT’S IS FREE I WILL DRINK IT TOO GET DRUNK. SO EVEN THO NATTY IS NOT GOOD IT’S NOT TERIBLE ON A HOT DAY WHEN IM BARBEEQUEING SOME BIG MACS OUTSIDE (I MAKE THE BEST ONES) my FREINDS BRING OVER A WRACK OF NATTYS AND I WILL DRINK ITBUT AFTER THEY LEAVE IT’S BACK TO PLINY

Couch0508 (119) - Flat rock, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2015
This stuff is probably made out of bourbon barrel aged puke. This beer is awful.

willisread (3342) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - MAR 8, 2015
Fairly tasteless and inoffensive when ice cold, but wait til this baby warms up to room temperature. All kinds of heavy metals, light metals, battery acid. It’s like meth in a can.

OKD10 (13) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - FEB 28, 2015
I thought I tasted the pure form of God’s creation when I had Natty Light, but this beer brought the game to a whole new level. Craft beers are nice and all, but none of them compare to the absolute divinity of this fine creation. This is truly liquid gold. A must try for any true beer lover.

ajnepple (6606) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 18, 2015
Backlog. 12 oz can from a friend’s house. Very bland, odorless, flavorless mostly. What comes through ain’t good either. Probably haven’t had one of these in 10 years.