overall
n/a
RATINGS: 888   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Buschs exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
BeermanLayton (33) - Rohnert Park, California, USA - SEP 11, 2002
The stuff hangovers are made of!!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Turtboy (120) - Lucasville, Ohio, USA - SEP 7, 2002
I solely bought this because of the 5.9%ABV. Other than that, Id recommend kerosene first.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
papajijo (22) - USA - SEP 4, 2002
i like this beer cuase it will mess you up...the taste takes some getting used to, but if i can drink 10 natty ice (as oppesed to 15 bud lights, for example) to get me drunk,....ill take the natty ice....aka night train

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
hattrick6899 (16) - USA - AUG 31, 2002
cheap as dirt, hell might as well be dirt

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
stillplaya3199 (14) - USA - AUG 30, 2002
very cheap and when you taste it u will know. i would recomend this beer to anyone who is the designatd driver

solocup (49) - sandy, Utah, USA - AUG 26, 2002
I really cant belive that so many people did not like this beer. I have been enjoying many different types of beers for years and consider this one of my favorites. ( hay and for a colledge student the price is right)

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
paulmcharris (7) - USA - AUG 24, 2002 does not count
"I can drink about half a can before I start puking"

strictlydomed (34) - Vancouver, Washington, USA - AUG 24, 2002
Dont like it.....only good for drinking games! Still its "nasty ice"

drismyhero (815) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - AUG 16, 2002
I cant believe they actually say subpremium-priced in the description for this beer. Why dont they just straight up say this is dirt cheap because we payed our employees to piss in the beer vats and market it as beer. Dont drink this. I cant believe I did.

gargoyle32 (8) - Escondido, California, USA - AUG 12, 2002 does not count
I wish there were zeros in the ratings sections. This isnt beer....its garbage, pure undeniable filth. This was a college student special (Nattie Ice) where I went to school and I routinely talked smack to all of my friends that would buy this cheap trash.