overall
n/a
RATINGS: 874   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09/5   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Natural Ice is brewed with a blend of premium American-grown and imported hops and a combination of malt and corn that lends Natural Ice its delicate sweetness. It then undergoes Anheuser-Busch’s exclusive ice-brewing process, which takes the beer to a temperature below freezing and leads to the formation of ice crystals which create its signature rich and smooth taste.

Characterized by its robust body, delicate sweetness and smooth, rich taste.

The introduction of Natural Ice provided the company with two brands in the value priced ice beer category (Busch Ice was also introduced in 1995).

atinsley3399 (5) - USA - SEP 27, 2002 does not count
I have never drank such a putrid tasting beer. yet im addicted to its quick service to drunkeness. And to that, my hat goes off.

1.2
GrandMasterSexay (26) - Minnesota, USA - SEP 25, 2002
reminds me of how much i hate "ice" beers

0.8
beastdog75 (364) - Brick, New Jersey, USA - SEP 24, 2002
This stuff is pure poison out of the can. After pouring it into a glass, it wasn’t as bad. Synthetic tasting.

AleConnoisseur (29) - Houghton, Michigan, USA - SEP 20, 2002
this is the definition of cat piss. Need i say more

bbrock81 (317) - Le Mars, Iowa, USA - SEP 19, 2002
The only thing this "beer" is good for is getting totally plastered cheaply, but still if that is your goal get cheap vodka or something. This is the worst beer I’ve ever had.

0.6
Turtboy (120) - Lucasville, Ohio, USA - SEP 7, 2002
I solely bought this because of the 5.9%ABV. Other than that, I’d recommend kerosene first.

papajijo (22) - USA - SEP 4, 2002
i like this beer cuase it will mess you up...the taste takes some getting used to, but if i can drink 10 natty ice (as oppesed to 15 bud lights, for example) to get me drunk,....ill take the natty ice....aka night train

0.8
hattrick6899 (16) - USA - AUG 31, 2002
cheap as dirt, hell might as well be dirt

0.7
stillplaya3199 (14) - USA - AUG 30, 2002
very cheap and when you taste it u will know. i would recomend this beer to anyone who is the designatd driver

solocup (49) - sandy, Utah, USA - AUG 26, 2002
I really can’t belive that so many people did not like this beer. I have been enjoying many different types of beers for years and consider this one of my favorites. ( hay and for a colledge student the price is right)